Home General Discussion

Just saying whats up

Me and my brother have been into smoing cigars for about two years now. I discovered this site about six months ago and love it. I also enjoy grabbing the laptop and reading the forums while i smoke. I figured it was time i joined in. It seems like the botl here are pretty tight nit and i wanna join.

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    welcome, roll tide.
    and that's comin from a Buckeye fan
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Welcome to this twisted little world of ours! LoL Hope you know what you're getting into here. This is a much worse adiction than any drug out there! Haha It's good to have you join us here and hope you enjoy your stay with us!
  • Hey Bama, Nice to meet you. I am new here as well but everyone has been super nice and helpful so far.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Welcome - initiation fees are 5 Opus X mailed to my address
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Welcome aboard!
  • Thanks dennisking, maybe Ohio State can beat an SEC team one of these days.... Opus' are on the way.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    it's funny how your avatar just changed, weird.
    In Tressel We Trust!
    seriously though, welcome and enjoy the shenanigans.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! This is a great group with some crazy people, Enjoy.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome sir! I run the HAZMAT program for these message boards. If you plan on trading, I'll need a sample of each cigar you possess to ensure none of you cigars are contaminated.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. Do yourself a favor. Take your credit cards and cut them up. Take your check book and rip it to shreds. Move all your checking acct funds into a 10 year Roth IRA and switch to knitting..... it's a much cheaper hobby!!! LOL!

All kidding aside..... it's good times here.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Great another Bama fan - they are coming out of the woodwork. Its bad enough that I have to sit next to one all day at work, Cholmes, then I have to hear from them on the forum too! Just kidding, partially! Welcome to the forums.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Good tidings and welcome newcomer! It is great fun 'round these parts - make sure to stick around.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Hey fourtotheflush i know what you mean. I hate bandwagon bama fans myself. I actyally went to school there for four years and played tight end for one year before i broke my ankle. Thanks guys for the advice on the credit cards but its too late!! The worst part of this hobby is explaining to the wife why its neccessary to spend as much as i do on my sticks!!!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Good to have you here as an active poster. Beware of the trading section and the review section - there are so many cigars you never knew about that you're going to have to try!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Jungle
  • Welcome, and Roll Tide brother.
  • bama3715:
    Hey fourtotheflush i know what you mean. I hate bandwagon bama fans myself. I actyally went to school there for four years and played tight end for one year before i broke my ankle. Thanks guys for the advice on the credit cards but its too late!! The worst part of this hobby is explaining to the wife why its neccessary to spend as much as i do on my sticks!!!
    I feel almost uncomfortable being a Bama fan these days. I'm so used to being scorned for it,lol, and now even here in Hawaii I see a car or two a day with Bama stickers. I wasn't able to attend Bama(military and Troy State instead), but I was born and raised Bama. That's awesome you played for the Tide. What year was it? I've probably heard of you,lol.
    bama3715:
    Hey fourtotheflush i know what you mean. I hate bandwagon bama fans myself. I actyally went to school there for four years and played tight end for one year before i broke my ankle. Thanks guys for the advice on the credit cards but its too late!! The worst part of this hobby is explaining to the wife why its neccessary to spend as much as i do on my sticks!!!

Wow thats a good reason to be a superfan. Cholmes is goin to worship u now.
    leemarshall337:
    bama3715:
    I feel almost uncomfortable being a Bama fan these days. I'm so used to being scorned for it,lol, and now even here in Hawaii I see a car or two a day with Bama stickers. I wasn't able to attend Bama(military and Troy State instead), but I was born and raised Bama. That's awesome you played for the Tide. What year was it? I've probably heard of you,lol.

Here in MA, I saw 4 new A or Tide stickers on cars the day after the Tex win.
  • I played in 2002 going into the spring of 2003. Thats crazy about Bama fans popping up everywhere all of a sudden. I was born and raised a Bama fan been through the good (Stallings) and the bad (Dubose) so its aggravating for people to rejoice in the glory now without suffering before.
  • Judging by when you were at Bama, I'm only 2 or 3 years older, so I remember all that same good and bad too. It's really gotten out of hand. I remember a couple years ago I saw a truck with Bama stuff on it here. My wife and I honked and acted like idiots, rolled down our windows to 'Roll Tide' each other. That's how uncommon seeing Bama fans here was. Today there is at least three other houses in my neighborhood with Bama flags waving. Not unique to us though. Prior to this season, Florida and LSU had the same bandwagoner's.
  • WAR DAMN EAGLE!!! :) just had to say it with all this talk of Alabama. We'll get y'all next year ;)
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Hey welcome man! lotta great guys on this site, prepare your money, the daily deals are killers
  • bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Hey Alex wanna bet a stick on it??
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    TWISTED is right Freak...but truly a great bunch of guys on here. Sup Bama? and welcome to the forum.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    LOL Lassie!!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    bama3715:
    Hey Alex wanna bet a stick on it??
    Hey now!! You have to ATLEAST reach double digits in piste before you can start makin bets ;) stick around long enough and consider your cigars mine! Let's atleast make it three to be worth the shipping ;)
    What
    About
    Now?