Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Predict Ghislaine's Upcoming Arkancide

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

The FBI arrested Ghislaine Maxwell today in New Hampshire. Supposedly, she is headed to the same exact hoosegow where Epstein "hung himself". That's right; the same place! Hilarious.

I propose a kinda office pool as follows: Whoever guesses closest to the date that Ghislaine gets whacked collects a fiver from every other entrant.

I'll start off with August 15th. Jeff made it three weeks once he hit that particular joint. I'm giving her two more weeks to check in, then the same three to check out.

What date makes you giggle?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is funny. I'll go Oct 26th

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

October 31st

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

7/3/21

Don't look ↑
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

August 6

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sept. 3 this year. No way she's making it to election day.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

August 1. She's gotta go before the convention or what's gonna pass for it this year. HRC (Her Regal Crabbiness) can't afford the potential damage as it accepts the VP nod.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

She’s making a deal with Trump as we speak. He’ll keep her safe for at least 16 months

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is video testimony admissible as evidence posthumously?

If so, maybe she's smart enough to have something hidden away as insurance.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭

She lives, prosecuted, serves time, gets out, and writes a book. Dies in her 80's

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

It'll be a while before that pays out ↑

Don't look ↑
    edited July 2020

@VegasFrank said:
    It'll be a while before that pays out ↑

The **** will out live me...

• Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭

September 17. No October surprises.

Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

The day after she mentions the clintonistas.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

She’ll be lucky to make it to trial

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,047 ✭✭✭✭✭

They have removed all the prisoners on the floor where she is locked up. She is complaining about the isolation, the people who are watching her (not the regular guards) and the suicide watch garb she has to wear. Her lawyer is attempting to get her moved to general population, might not be a good move.

@silvermouse said:
    They have removed all the prisoners on the floor where she is locked up. She is complaining about the isolation, the people who are watching her (not the regular guards) and the suicide watch garb she has to wear. Her lawyer is attempting to get her moved to general population, might not be a good move.

If I were her I'd want gen pop too. At least she'll see it coming.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭

I still don't think she'll be killed. There must be some video, probably lots of it. If she dies, it comes out. If they let her live, she'll keep quiet.

Or, the video is released, people get exposed, nobody cares and nothing happens, and then Maxwell gets it. But all that will take lots of time, so all your guesses are off.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

@peter4jc said:
    I still don't think she'll be killed. There must be some video, probably lots of it. If she dies, it comes out. If they let her live, she'll keep quiet.

Or, the video is released, people get exposed, nobody cares and nothing happens, and then Maxwell gets it. But all that will take lots of time, so all your guesses are off.

Not mine...

Biden names her for vp pick.

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll bet she's counting on a pardon by the end of the year.....Then everything goes away.

Depends on how much dirt she has on Trump.

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bump

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, she's still alive?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain