Curly Walnut 26" x 13" x 8.75" Count: 423 imageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Is that Claro Walnut, wm?
  • Options
    urbino:
    Is that Claro Walnut, wm?
    Nope... It's actually curly walnut. I was told that it came from the biggest walnut tree east of the Mississippi... Curly walnut is hard to find... it just don't curl too much.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Hey WaxingMoon, would you ever consider re-doing the sample wood pics on your website? Maybe making them bigger, or the grainer ones clearer? Between looking at those pics and what you're posting on the forums, the differences are night and day between the woods in some cases; those website pics of the wood samples really don't do justice to the finished product pics you've been posting. I click on some of your website wood sample pics, and am greeted with a nice big screen of sample, but others I click on, and all I see is a tiny little pic in the corner of my screen - could you re-do the small ones, and the ones with the grainy picture?

• Options
    I can certainly try... those pictures are old pictures of some wood that I had laying around in the shop... unfinished in most cases... I should probably sniff around on the internet and find some good ones...