Home Non Cigar Related

Where is everyone at?

rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
In Chainer3000's thread a couple of members mentioned they were from Washington so that gave me the idea to start this thread. Might allow members to meet others nearby for a godd smoke and some good camaraderie. I'm in Iraq right now but will be back in Colorado in two months. Then in Late July, I will be moving to San Antonio, where I first smoked cigars with my roommate and know of a great lil tobacco shop.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Akron area Ohio.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm in Southern California, Riverside county to be specific.
  • ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    Pompano Beach in So Fla.
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    Henderson, TN. Right in between Memphis and Nashville
  • LarryDLarryD Posts: 59
    Illinois side of St Louis Metro area.
  • CrimthannCrimthann Posts: 37
    Ft Lauderdale Florida.. Nice sunny/rainy down here :)
  • HardspotHardspot Posts: 24
    Hoquiam Washington, where i don't think it ever stops raining.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    lynnwood WA here, just north of seattle. We don't believe in sunshine here.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Bitterroot Valley, Montana here
  • kaveniuskavenius Posts: 46
    Farmington Hills, Michigan... about 20 miles east of Ann Arbor.
  • LarryDLarryD Posts: 59
    Dude, My brother lives in Ft Lauderdale. Seems like a nice place just very hot and full of people. Property value seem crazy high.
  • MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    A little town outside of OKC, retired and luving it!!
  • handypantzhandypantz Posts: 86
    humble village of marshall missouri is where I work...my permanent address is cantril, iowa....you should wiki that one :D
    handypantz:
    humble village of marshall missouri is where I work...my permanent address is cantril, iowa....you should wiki that one :D
    257 people, plenty of other demographical breakdowns, but they do not have how many cigar smokers in their statistics. THAT IS AN UNACCEPTABLE OVERSIGHT!

Enquiring minds want to know :P
  • CrimthannCrimthann Posts: 37
    Smoke=Fire:
    handypantz:
    257 people, plenty of other demographical breakdowns, but they do not have how many cigar smokers in their statistics. THAT IS AN UNACCEPTABLE OVERSIGHT!

Enquiring minds want to know :P

Fixed it for ya - "The average household contains .2 cigar smokers, as the city is famous for it's contributions to the cigar boom of the 1980s. "
    I ~knew~ I remembered that name from somewhere...now I know :D
  • ChevyChevy Posts: 61
    I live in a city within a city within a city
    Woodland Hills which is in the San Fernando Valley which is in Los Angeles CA
  • btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    DC area
  • Chicago suburb
  • Grand Rapids, MI...west side of the state
  • jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Posts: 282
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
  • Boriqua!Boriqua! Posts: 9
    Aurora, Co....Get a good smoke at Smoker's Delight, Chambers and Iliff...Boriqua!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Boriqua!:
    Aurora, Co....Get a good smoke at Smoker's Delight, Chambers and Iliff...Boriqua!
    A fellow Coloradan. Alright. Welcome I used to live off of 16th and Chambers when I was stationed at Fitzsimons before I moved ont6o the base. My dad still lives out east of Gun Club Rd.
    I also a fellow medic, stationed at Fitz from 92 to 94..... hey you take care, when you in town, look me up, have a cigar or two,...Boriqua!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    You can't be serious? I was there from 93-96. I worked 1 East just before it closed, then 2 East, then I went to the Coronary Care Unit.
    small world, eh? after my time as a combat medic, I became a lab rat!, worked mostly Blood Banking and Microbiology, and Donor Room!.....
  • University of Central Florida, where the days are as hot as the women, and the nights are perfect for cigar smoking. In fact, I'm in the process of starting a cigar club here.
  • matt.hickeymatt.hickey Posts: 54
    From the Boise, Idaho Area. DOn't believe any smoke shops exist here. Should google it to be sure. -Matt
  • MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    matt.hickey:
    From the Boise, Idaho Area. DOn't believe any smoke shops exist here. Should google it to be sure. -Matt
    You can go to Cigar Aficionado and you'll be able to find a place near you....
  • matt.hickeymatt.hickey Posts: 54
    Rgr Got it, Thanks for the tip. Now I actually miss not being home. Til now I was just fine. Oh well. Another day another cent. Ain't that right Ron? -Matt