Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

To those that have particiapted in the Pay it Forward Game

If you have received a PIF package and the cigars were good and conformed to the rules of the game; please add the person that sent you the cigars to the Good Traders list. It would be considered bad form otherwise. They same thing can be said if you receive a surprise package, a split or a trade. We need to know who the good guys are and the stand up traders list is where we track this. Please fill it up the names with guys who have done you right.

Dave

Comments

• ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    Great reminder, thanks
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Definitely a good idea. If they ever get the formatting right, maybe a mod can do a list with ratings. If anyone here has ever been on AR15.com, they have something similar and every time a good sale or trade is made they just add a +1 to that persons username in the list. So the higher the number, the more successful deals that person has made. Just an idea.
  • phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    HI Ron,
    Unfortunately we do not have any moderators here; so we have to work with the format. And as much as rating cn be good; a lot of times they can get political; so just saying this guy is a stand up guy or don't trade with this guy is good enough. Trust me; if someone is a bad trader; they only get one time to prove it.

-Dave
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    phisherman:
    . Trust me; if someone is a bad trader; they only get one time to prove it.
    Amen to that one.

Maybe if we run into bad traders we can put them in their own thread.

i hope we all have the decency to be a good trader here. im sure it wont be an issue. Id hate to ever come in here and see the thread "bad traders"
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    I got a pif from you, kuzi, it was superb!