Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CAO American, Italian and Cohiba

hey kids...
I'm on a buying break and looking to try these smokes... Anyone have some of these and interested in trading? I've got a few things around to trade... PM me if you're interested....

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    You got mail....
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    ditto
    back again...
    One more...
    and yet again...
    And another one
    And early morning return...
    another... we're getting close on this one, I can feel it...
    And he spikes it!!!!
    one more... last one...
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Holy cow guys...takes this long to hook up a trade????? lol
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    it's serous business... I was typing everything from my phone, so I kept the PM's short... my bad...
    Stephan came through with the CAO's but I'm still lookin for some Cohiba's....
    robbyras:
    one more... last one...
    Until this one!!!!

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    it's serous business... I was typing everything from my phone, so I kept the PM's short... my bad...
    LOL it's no worries man! I get it - I post from my phone all the time. I was just joshin ya guys..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Hays:
    robbyras:
    LOL it's no worries man! I get it - I post from my phone all the time. I was just joshin ya guys..
    I am the GM and the Cigars are my players... I never give my players away... i'm building a winner over here...