Home Non Cigar Related

Oh crap...we're screwed guys...

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
I'm on a horse...

Old Spice Commercial
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Hays:
    I'm on a horse...

Old Spice Commercial
    I love that commercial!! It was a pain in the butt to film though. The director made me do all these takes and wouldn't lemme smoke a cigar ;)
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    Hays:
    I'm on a horse...

Old Spice Commercial
    I love that commercial!! It was a pain in the butt to film though. The director made me do all these takes and wouldn't lemme smoke a cigar ;)

Man that had to suck Alex ..... i bet all four of your legs were killing after the shoot ........ and when did horses start smoking cigars ...... you got any relation to seabiscuit or mr. ed ...................... lol
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507

kingjk729:
    Alex Williams:
    Hays:
    I'm on a horse...

Old Spice Commercial

Man that had to suck Alex ..... i bet all four of your legs were killing after the shoot ........ and when did horses start smoking cigars ...... you got any relation to seabiscuit or mr. ed ...................... lol

love the commercial, not threatened at all by the guy. I, too can turn random things into diamonds and "tickets to that one thing you want" lol

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    kingjk729:
    Alex Williams:
    Hays:
    I'm on a horse...

Old Spice Commercial

Haha touch
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Alex Williams:
    Hays:
    I'm on a horse...

Old Spice Commercial

LMAO very nice!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    lol. I showed this to my wife earlier today. "The tickets are now DIAMONDS!!"