Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Joint Bomb Effort

Alright, so I don't know how this'll go, but I have a few extra cigars, and I want to massively bomb somebody. If anybody on the forum wants or is going to bomb somebody, please let me know, and we can maybe make it a two-part deal.

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Man you guys blow up more people than al-qaeda
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Or wait...

You guys have more trigger happy fingers than a suicide bomber
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    betasynn:
    Alright, so I don't know how this'll go, but I have a few extra cigars, and I want to massively bomb somebody. If anybody on the forum wants or is going to bomb somebody, please let me know, and we can maybe make it a two-part deal.
    I have a very large scale bomb going out very soon. I have already selected my target, I am just waiting on an address. Let me know if you want in.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    You got a PM, Evan.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    betasynn:
    You got a PM, Evan.
    Back at'cha
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schweet. You two are gonna tear it up. Can't wait to see the pic of this one. Whoever gets it better post a pic of the destruction!
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    jsnake:
    Schweet. You two are gonna tear it up. Can't wait to see the pic of this one. Whoever gets it better post a pic of the destruction!
    Is it safe to assume the Cigar Terror level has been uograded to Orange (High)! LOL
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    WOW! I was told entering base today that the Threatcon level was raised to Charlie because of an exercise. Now I know the real reason security has been amped up! Homeland Security is watching you two!!! ;-)
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    clearlysuspect:
    WOW! I was told entering base today that the Threatcon level was raised to Charlie because of an exercise. Now I know the real reason security has been amped up! Homeland Security is watching you two!!! ;-)
    Seems they stole military secrets:
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    xmacro:
    clearlysuspect:
    Seems they stole military secrets:

Is that the New Drew Estate Egg? Nice Fins!

on another Note, a very good freind of mine is High Up in the Homeland Security .... Internet Security /Monitoring........... they tole me 2 months ago MAJOR S$#* hAppening... then they capture this alQuidea guy... and then ...... they said LOL just the tip of the Ice berg... Interesting. I cant wait to see th ICE BERG!
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Are the fins to stabilize the ash LMAO