Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Any interest in 5 Vegas Miami and Tat Havana VI???

Hey fellas, I have (8) 5 Vegas Miami Robusto and (3) Tat Havana VI Nobles for trade. I like most Pepins and would take less in return to trade all 11. Could use a little room as a result of an overflow. PM If interested.

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM comin...
  • teebone673teebone673 Posts: 111
    robbyras:
    PM comin...
    back at you, Rob.
    These are still available....
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    PM incoming
    TatuajeVI:
    PM incoming
    back at you, Tat.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    PM incoming
    It took you long enough, Phil! I was affraid these might be gone before you go on today...
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:
    PM incoming
    It took you long enough, Phil! I was affraid these might be gone before you go on today...
    lol. Well I typically go for the Angeles size for the Havana VI, but I'll enjoy them all. :)
    lol. teebone lives 10 minutes from me and we didn't even know.
    TatuajeVI:
    You live in Detroit now..?
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:
    Well... close to it. Same address as you probably have. I just put detroit because no one knows the name of the city I live in, and I don't want the Feds busting down my door when they ban cigars and guns. :)
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:
    Well... close to it. Same address as you probably have. I just put detroit because no one knows the name of the city I live in, and I don't want the Feds busting down my door when they ban cigars and guns. :)
    Fair enough. But the city you live in is actualy one of my "must visit" places. I have heard nothing but great things, and some day I will make it there! Hopefully we are both still able to smoke when that happens and you can join me for a brew and a cigar.
    Still have a 5 pack of 5 Vegas Miami Robustos available...
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
    These are all gone. Thanks Tat and Kingjk!!
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:
    Fair enough. But the city you live in is actualy one of my "must visit" places. I have heard nothing but great things, and some day I will make it there! Hopefully we are both still able to smoke when that happens and you can join me for a brew and a cigar.
    You're welcome anytime, man. Anytime. May I suggest making me drag you up to Traverse City area? That's what Michigan is all about - the west side of the state with Lake Michigan and the sand dunes are some of my favorite places on earth.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Damnit! I missed out on two good ones!!! That's what I get for spending the night grocery shopping!! Darn kids and their little mouths to feed!!!! Double turds!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    lilwing88:
    Damnit! I missed out on two good ones!!! That's what I get for spending the night grocery shopping!! Darn kids and their little mouths to feed!!!! Double turds!!!
    Ya instead of coming on here I decided to eat and have a few drinks! Dang it all to heck. Well if anyone out there even you tat have any more Tat's that they wanna trade hit me up.