Home General Discussion
Options

I think I Made CCOM proud

Last night I was hanging out with a good friend of mine and I've been trying to get him into the hobby. So last night I told him since it's nice out we're hitting the poarch for a cigar. He agreed and we each had a CCOM Brazilian... He's hooked! Loved every second of it and when I told him where I got it and how much I paid for a box his mouth watered... He should be on here next friday after payday and will be picking up his first humidor and a box of brazilians!

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Dude I need to get some converts... wth.

• Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    I converted my friend, and now he knows more about cigars than i do.

• Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Excellent Dave! Great selection to start out with. He will not have to break the bank to enjoy a good smoke. I gotta get me some of those CCom Brazilian. I have read only good things about them. Remember to contact Tim regarding your commission! lol
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Dark Roast:
    Excellent Dave! Great selection to start out with. He will not have to break the bank to enjoy a good smoke. I gotta get me some of those CCom Brazilian. I have read only good things about them. Remember to contact Tim regarding your commission! lol
    The Beard would give you one single triple-ligero hair, if only The Beard's hair could be cut...
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job! There is always room for more cigar nuts.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    nice man! I hooked a friend last night actually, she wanted to try one so I gave her a Graycliff G2 and she was loving it!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Gonna try to hook my brother when he comes back to town from college. I got him into whiskey over Winter break, and I figure I can tackle cigars over the summer! My Dad actually got me into cigars. He doesn't smoke anymore, but I'm trying my damndest to get him back into it.

I also definitely link Ccom anytime cigars come up on any non-cigar-related forum I read or post on.