Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

5 Vegas Gold Trade (2)

I have just received one of my DD's. I ordered the DD that had the 5 Vegas A, 5 Vegas classic, and the 5 Vegas Golds. I do not like the Gold's. I have two of them up for trade. Please post here or PM if you are interested in any trades. I can do two for one if the trade warrants it. These are in the Robusto size. I'm more of a mild to medium smoker, but do enjoy some of the more full or robust sticks. Thanks, Whoflungdo AKA ( Jeff)

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Hey Jeff -
    I'd be happy to do a trade with you to help you get on the good traders list... PM sent
  • Guys and Gals. I did not think about the quantity of this trade before I posted. I've been informed that I should have more to offer for a trade to make it worth the shipping. I am in the process of building up my humidor and do not have many sticks to trade as I only had a small travel humidor before. I will keep these 5 Vegas Golds till I have more to offer for a trade and will give robbyras first shot when then. Robbyras, I appreciate your offer to get me on the good traders list. If me pulling this has violated a rule or custom in the trading process, please let me know and I will rectify it. Thanks, Whoflungdo
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    you're good... just tryin to help out... no better way to get on the good traders list than to trade, right?
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    robbyras:
    you're good... just tryin to help out... no better way to get on the good traders list than to trade, right?
    Pretty much. I would agree that 2 sticks would not be worth the shipping. I usually do at least a 5-pack.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    sightunseen:
    robbyras:
    Pretty much. I would agree that 2 sticks would not be worth the shipping. I usually do at least a 5-pack.
    Yep. Especially something as inexpensive as the 5 Vegas Golds. It would cost more to ship them. But they sure are delicious!