Home General Discussion

Honey are you sitting down?....

that is what my wife said to me yesterday, my answer is yes whats up (In my head I know what is happening) The answer: Im pregnant (DUH) Cue gut shot feeling as this was a total surprise (I was poking fun and I guess she took me seriously) In 9 months I will have the 3rd child Im kinda stunned and don't know what to do...... Guess I ll have a smoke,

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Congrats!
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    If you're reading this you're probably not having a cigar.....so stop reading and go have another one! Congratulations!!!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Congrats! Right?
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    congrats man!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Hopefully this is a GOOD situation! Congratulations.
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    I think you should name it C-com whether its a girl or a boy. Or perhaps Ligero.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Remember in 13 years and 9 months, you're going to have another teenager!
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Congrats!! My wife in trying to convince me to go for number three. I say nay nay.

It will happen though. I'll get all liquored up and be taken advantage of.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    undulac:
    Congrats!! My wife in trying to convince me to go for number three. I say nay nay.

It will happen though. I'll get all liquored up and be taken advantage of.

First off congrats Hunter ...........

Now to the comment above ..... come on who doesnt like being taken advantage of ??????
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I really dislike it when people ask me if I am sitting down, that is a horrible way to break news cause it gives you 5 seconds of pure panic.
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Congrats!

Some of the guys on the boards here have bought a box of super premiums, committing to smoke one cigar on every birthday for their child. I recommend you do that, but just to be fair you'll have to get boxes for your other two children and smoke an appropriate amount of each to bring them "up-to-date". You know, just to be fair...it's for the children.

• AdcuriumAdcurium Posts: 179 ✭✭
    I heard poking for fun causes pregnancy.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    congrats. i also have a third on the way. its a good thing
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Congrats! Any child is a blessing from God.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    doromath:
    Congrats!

Some of the guys on the boards here have bought a box of super premiums, committing to smoke one cigar on every birthday for their child. I recommend you do that, but just to be fair you'll have to get boxes for your other two children and smoke an appropriate amount of each to bring them "up-to-date". You know, just to be fair...it's for the children.

First off: Congrats! Also like to offer a bit of help. Doromath has some good suggestions, but it might get complicated. Here's what you do - send the sticks to me along with the Birthday dates. I'll take care of the rest! Also promise to catch the other kids up in short order!
  • Thanks guys < Im out of shock right now ( it comes and goes) I have made a list of things needed: 1. New job 2. Bigger Car 3. Bigger Humi 4. More Cigars to go withthe birthday thing and all that (that is where the new job comes in) Thanks for all the great words. Cheers!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations!! I'll be expecting my 2nd on July 2nd!

"Long ashes my friends."

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    CONGRATS to both!
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    "Honey I'd love to go to that flower show but don't you think I should stay home with the baby?" Of course your baby loves swinging in the stationary swing outside watching you enjoy that stick o fire! Congrats!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! I have 4 and they have all been a blessing. 14, 9, 4, and 7 months old. Maybe time for a snip snip but I am scared of sharp objects near my unmentionables.

Congrats again brother! I hope everything goes smoothly.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Congrats, two myself...8 years old 7 months old...don't think we'll be going for number 3.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to you and your other half. Now is the time to start messin' with her about cigar names,before she gets too serious. - suggest one new name everyday.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    jhunter127:
    Thanks guys
    If nothing else, it's an excuse to buy a few boxes of super premiums.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    docbp87:
    jhunter127:
    Thanks guys
    Im out of shock right now ( it comes and goes)

I have made a list of things needed:

1. New job
    2. Bigger Car
    3. Bigger Humi
    4. More Cigars to go withthe birthday thing and all that (that is where the new job comes in)

Thanks for all the great words.

Cheers!

If nothing else, it's an excuse to buy a few boxes of super premiums.

+1.. Go big or go home
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    illinoisgolf99:
    Go big or go home
    That's what his wife said, and look where it got him.