Home General Discussion

Promotional Stick!!

JZJZ Posts: 827
I have recently been told that I will be getting promoted this week! I am very excited about this and would like to hear some suggestions on a celebratory stick! Price point doesnt really matter, just that the stick is actually attainable. This could not have come at a better time, the weather in Atlanta is amazing which will further add to the enjoyment!

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Congratulations on your promotion. You should go for something super-premium that you've been wanting to buy but had no reason to. Specific stick recommendations? Ashton VSG Illusion, some sort of Opus X, or maybe a LFD Mysterio (I've been very curious about that stick).
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    JZ:
    I have recently been told that I will be getting promoted this week! I am very excited about this and would like to hear some suggestions on a celebratory stick! Price point doesnt really matter, just that the stick is actually attainable. This could not have come at a better time, the weather in Atlanta is amazing which will further add to the enjoyment!
    One that I am going to send you! I will send you a worthy treat in your pkg!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    If money is no object, grab a Winston Churchill by Davidoff, in the #10 robusto size or the Blenheim (churchill) size. Another one that is a little less expensive but also great is the new Avo LE10, fantastic cigar.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Here are some my picks:

Padron Family Reserve 45

Ashton ESG

God of Fire What do you know...post 1,500, kinda cool for it to be on my buddies promotion thread.

"Long ashes my friends."

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Diamondog:
    JZ:
    One that I am going to send you!
    He got promoted, he should be sending us sticks!..... Also, whats up with that avatar diamond?
  • When I got a new job last November, I bought myself a congratulatory box of PSD4's. Not a decision I regretted.
    Fourtotheflush:
    Diamondog:
    JZ:
    He got promoted, he should be sending us sticks!..... Also, whats up with that avatar diamond?
    Was looking for a new avatar and came across this, nice spot to be, lucky kitty!

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Ahh thats cleavage, I thought it was A$$.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I hope that kitty's been declawed. Ouch! OTOH, I bet it tickles when it purrs.

There's lots of excellent cigars that are appropriate for celebrating. Too many to list. Just pick one that sounds interesting to you. Congrats on the promotion!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    ditto congrats on the promotion man! pick something new that you've been wanting to try and enjoy
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    sightunseen:
    Congratulations on your promotion. You should go for something super-premium that you've been wanting to buy but had no reason to. Specific stick recommendations? Ashton VSG Illusion, some sort of Opus X, or maybe a LFD Mysterio (I've been very curious about that stick).

+1 Kind of like the job...not sure what you're getting yourself into, but hope it is better than what you usually do. Camacho triple maduro would be my pick. Always wanted to try one never had a real good reason.
    Diamondog:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Diamondog:
    JZ:
    Was looking for a new avatar and came across this, nice spot to be, lucky kitty!

Zoinks....