Home General Discussion

Arturo Fuente Super Combo Pack

Did you guys see this?!?!

I know it comes on the heels of last weeks GOF super sale, but WOW!

I never took advantage of last weeks sale because I already have a half dozen GOF in the humi, but after considering for about 15 seconds, I could NOT resist any longer.

I was afraid the Cigar Gods were TELLING me to reconsider last weeks offer as a warning, and that I had better take advantage of this offer... or else.

Just too good to turn down this one boy's.

Comments

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Ya, I just got the email and was blown away!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I'm so upset with ccom. My poor, poor bank account.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    laker1963:

I never took advantage of last weeks sale because I already have a half dozen GOF in the humi, but after considering for about 15 seconds, I could NOT resist any longer.

I was afraid the Cigar Gods were TELLING me to reconsider last weeks offer as a warning, and that I had better take advantage of this offer... or else.

havent gotten an email or anything!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    TatuajeVI:
    I'm so upset with ccom. My poor, poor bank account.
    I KNOW !!!!!!!

I used to look forward to talking with Jeff. Now I send him E-mails, cause I am just too ashamed of my weakness, when it comes to placing orders. LMAO
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:

PM sent Alex...
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    laker1963:
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:

PM sent Alex...
    Thanks laker! I tell you what, I really really wish i had the money for this!
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    could someone mail me the offer please as i haven't had the email yet either:( cheers sol
  • txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    anyone want to fill me me on the details?
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    yes, whats the deal? PM request here as well.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    add me to the list of needing info pm'd. thanks in advance
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Whats the deal, I usually get the emails but havent seen anything? PM me please if you can.
    OK here is the link guy's.

http://www.cigar.com/CGWS10
  • minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    SOB!!! Ccom wants my wife to leave me...
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    minibeezy:
    Yes, I need to put a lock on my computer where it will not let me visit ccom...lol
  • Alex Williams:
    laker1963:

+1.. Can someone clue me in as well? Never Mind. I saw the link after I posted.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooo must not spend any more $$$$$$!!!! Dang you CCOM.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I was going to jump on this too but decided I need more "daily" smokes than these guys, I have pounded my 50 pack of 5 Vegas real hard....I opted for a couple of the AJ Fernandez Dirty Dozen. They sure are making these super Premiums more attractive I must say I felt for quite some time they needed to start doing this, now it needs to go to the next level, boxes!
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    I would do this deal but I dont have the time to make it to confession after seeing that it would be stealing. I just wish now I hadnt spent my stogie fund already for the next few weeks.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Having never experienced these sticks it is very tempting. However when you have to run a tight budget so you can enjoy some decent sticks daily it just cannot be for me. I wished I could because these get rave reviews by the BOTL
  • Ok, I want order all the nice stuff right now,,,,,,, AJ DD and this.... Come on tax return!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I'm soooo tempted..
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    i never got an email... weird... but yeah... i am all over this...
    I want it I want it I want it
    minibeezy:
    This is the beard at work here! this is so that he can separate you from your wife and have her all to himself and tim.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Fourtotheflush:
    minibeezy:
    This is the beard at work here! this is so that he can separate you from your wife and have her all to himself and tim.
    lol
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in for only one as I need a new ashtray anyway........ Too good a deal to pass up.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Yup. If I needed an ashtray, I'd hop on this one.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to know WTF is going on. I might need to spend some money and Ccom is the charity.
    jsnake:
    I need to know WTF is going on. I might need to spend some money and Ccom is the charity.
    there was a link snake.
    Here.
    http://www.cigar.com/CGWS10 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    If this deal is still out there when my Federal return shows up, then I'm all over it. Not that I need to spend any MORE money on cigars after tonight's 200$ spend-a-thon.

A GOF was on the schedule for purchase though... **** whoever comes up with the deals at CCOM.