Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Perdomo Edicion de Silvio

Aight, seriously, who can help me get my hands on one? Be it at a B&M, here, whatever. According to the site, the only thing left is Maduro's, and I really want a Connie for my first one. I can NEVER find these, and have wanted to try this cigar for 5 years now. Willing to trade, pay cash, whatever. Someone just hook a BOTL up! I want to get it soon enough and put it up to let it rest for another six months. This IS going to be my bday or new year's cigar this year.

If someone is willing to trade, I've got the following to offer, and will gladly trade more than one cigar for just 1 Edicion de Silvio: MOW Ruination, MOW Virtue, Oliva V Maduro 2008, RP 1961, Diesel, Relic, Perdomo Habano, Cu-Avana Intenso, and selected assorted others. Otherwise, I'm still willing to send someone a check for one.

And no, I didn't call the Beard, simply because the site says sold out. If I had any hope they had them stashed away somewhere, I'd call.

Comments

• urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Unless he's gotten some in the last couple of months, the Beard doesn't have any, either.

You've got mail.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    And back at ya
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    The B&M by me has them listed on there website for sale. I'll call them in the morning to see if they still have any in stock. I'll PM you if I have any luck.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    cholmes8310:
    And back at ya
    Likewise, I'm sure.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    If you don't get one anywhere else, I can check the B&M down in Lake Charles, I should be going down there sometime this weekend, and I believe they had them last time I was there.
    alienmisprint:
    If you don't get one anywhere else, I can check the B&M down in Lake Charles, I should be going down there sometime this weekend, and I believe they had them last time I was there.
    I'd appreciate it. I found a few sites selling them, but only 3 and 5 packs. I don't have $75 to $125 to spend right now. Just looking for one single Conneticut, whatever size.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Okay, I'll let you know if they have them in this week sometime, I can just give them a call.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I was in a shop on Sunday that had them - I'll call and see if they have the connecticut and how much.

Got them on the phone, they have the connie in the toro and the torp. NOT cheap, lol. I'll hit you a PM.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    The B&M by me has them listed on there website for sale. I'll call them in the morning to see if they still have any in stock. I'll PM you if I have any luck.
    No luck. Sorry.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    lilwing88:
    lilwing88:
    No luck. Sorry.
    No problem. I've got options, just no "good" ones yet. I appreciate you checking though.
    Mo' mail.
    So thanks to the BOTL here who were willing to help me out. I stopped at my local B&M again today, just HOPING maybe I overlooked them. WHAT LUCK! The manager was in tonight, and at first told me no, then looked in a sale case, and found two left. Didn't know why they were in the case, but still gave me 30% off. One did have a tiny chip in the wrapper, but the other was flawless. For the price I paid, I'll overlook the one small chip. Thanks again, and I can't wait to light one of these up.
    oh, and Urby, if you still are looking for the AVO LE10's, they have them as well.
    Great, holmes. Glad you landed some!

I'll lay hands on some LE10s one of these days. Thanks for thinking of me, though.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Watch City or Julios?
    Fourtotheflush:
    Watch City or Julios?
    Watch
    Is that a shop that sells watches and cigars? I gotta stay away from that place -- it's the devil!
    urbino:
    Is that a shop that sells watches and cigars? I gotta stay away from that place -- it's the devil!
    Haha. Did you ever find a watch? No, they only sell cigars and pipes. No watches. not sure why it is called that, but they have a decent selection. A lot of high end stuff, but I've noticed some humidity problems with some sticks I buy there, so I always let them rest a while after buying em. Really my only knock on the place. For example, they have countertop displays of GOF Don Carlos, Carlito, and the Anejos. If the analog built-in hygro is correct, humidity was 47% in those cases. Definitely don't want to smoke one fresh at that humidity.
    That's just weird. I mean, why even keep analog hygros in there? Especially if they're as inaccurate as I hope those are! And if the humidity really is that low -- wtf? Anyway, yeah, sounds like several weeks rest is a good idea.

Nah, I never did get a watch. Couldn't find anything that quite suited me, so I decided to wait. You know -- save myself for the right girl.