Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trading cigars for the wife

Well....trading cigars for cigars which are for the wife. My better half started enjoying cigars once again, and started with the CAO flavors. She has now moved on to normal cigars primarily conn. wrapped, and I'm stuck with 8-10 earth nector and karmasutra CAO coronas that she is no longer interested in. Anyone have a wife looking to try some chick sticks? Looking to trade em for some conn. shade light cigars (NUB conn., COA gold, anything along those lines) To sweetn the deal Ill throw in something else (LFD, fuentes, monties, rjs, padillas, or i don't know...whatever your into) to make it fair.

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    oh I completely misunderstood your post title. I thought you were trading in your wife for cigars! LOL. Honest mistake.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    oh I completely misunderstood your post title. I thought you were trading in your wife for cigars! LOL. Honest mistake.
    made me lol
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    zeebra:
    ditto
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Stryker808:
    Well....trading cigars for cigars which are for the wife. My better half started enjoying cigars once again, and started with the CAO flavors. She has now moved on to normal cigars primarily conn. wrapped, and I stuck with 8-10 earth nector and karmasutra CAO coronas that she is no longer interested in. Anyone have a wife looking to try some chick sticks? Looking to trade em for some conn. shade light cigars (NUB conn., COA gold, anything along those lines) To sweetn the deal Ill throw in something else (LFD, fuentes, monties, rjs, padillas, or i don't know...whatever your into) to make it fair.
    Come on dude you can fess up, they are really yours aren't they? It's ok we won't make fun of you for too long.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I thought u were trading the wife for cigars too...hope you get something good outa her! lol---ill trade in my GF for a GoF!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Likewise.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    well that was kind of the point so you guys would look at the offer....if I put Trading flavored cigars up on the title none of you guys would take a look. hahaha....
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Stryker808:
    well that was kind of the point so you guys would look at the offer....if I put Trading flavored cigars up on the title none of you guys would take a look. hahaha....
    If you really want views, should have added pictures of your wife...mu huu hahaha.

good luck with the trade bro!
    zeebra:
    Stryker808:
    If you really want views, should have added pictures of your wife...mu huu hahaha.

Picture Diamondog's avitar minus the kitty plus some CAO flavored cigars or http://www.yumacigars.com/fileadmin/yumacigars/images/wallpapers/Flavourettes_1920X1200.jpg If that don't sell you on trading with me for these chick-sticks.....im $h!t out of luck.....
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I agree...pics of the wife would sweeten the pot...or ruin it...either way lol....jk..good luck with the trade...if i know anyone who is looking ill let them know
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I thought he wanted to trade cigars in order to get a wife! ha.
    Fourtotheflush:
    Only in the Philippines my friend.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Stryker808:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Only in the Philippines my friend.
    And they only take cash. I mean . . . I've heard.
  • TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    Stryker808:
    zeebra:
    Stryker808:

Picture Diamondog's avitar minus the kitty plus some CAO flavored cigars or http://www.yumacigars.com/fileadmin/yumacigars/images/wallpapers/Flavourettes_1920X1200.jpg If that don't sell you on trading with me for these chick-sticks.....im $h!t out of luck.....

I'm in! But lets clarify, one of the CAO girls or all. As if I will say no either way.. :) I am assuming none will taste like Goat's ass.
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Now now. The real question is, does your wife make a good sandwich? If so I'll trade my wineador with contents. Lol
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I have a wife AND cigars so we might be able to trade something. PM inbound
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    well I have a WIfe I just wantd to see what your WIfe Looked like .... ROTFLMAO..... Im not looking for an Upgrade... Hell Its hard to Upgrade from the BEst ! Good Luck with your Contest!
    Goldy PM to ya. Geez guys, I got more request for pictures of my wife than for the damn cigars.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    i guess that means thos cigars really STINK... Iam sure your a Lucky Man with you wife she sounds like a Winner !