Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Out of Town

well, i will be out of town from thursday until sunday and i figured for the amount of bombs i have sent and trades i am involved in, i should let everyone know that if you have a package for me and weren't able to send it out today, hold onto it until friday or saturday. I don't want any delicious sticks to go to waste in my burning hot mailbox! Thanks yall

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I sent mine to you this morning Alex as we discussed-----PM to you with your deliver confirm#.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Alex. I have the Special Package here waiting for another one so I think we will be good! Have fun!
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for info Alex. I wanted to send mine last Friday but Ccom order didn't arrive until today. Ccom order has one of your favorites in it and wanted to send. I will ship Friday.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Dark Roast:
    Thanks for info Alex. I wanted to send mine last Friday but Ccom order didn't arrive until today. Ccom order has one of your favorites in it and wanted to send. I will ship Friday.
    well i sure am excited now! i dont think i can wait until next week ;)
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Hey Alex,

Do you need a vacation after all of the crazy bombing you've been doing? Have a couple stiff ones for me, will ya?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    lilwing88:
    Hey Alex,

Do you need a vacation after all of the crazy bombing you've been doing? Have a couple stiff ones for me, will ya?
    haha your damn right i do! that and working every day for the past 30 days... and i will light one up and toast to you good sir!