Trying to get rid of the whole batch at once

Looking for anything in a 58-60ring.
Flor de Oliva, the Maxx, that kinda thing

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    to be the noob here what is a 60 ring?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    60 ring gauge... lol.
    For instance a standard Robusto size is 5x50, while a super toro is 6x60.

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    60 ring gauge... lol.
    For instance a standard Robusto size is 5x50, while a super toro is 6x60.

Measured in 64ths of an inch, so, a 64 gauge would be one inch thick.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    You ever had a Saint Luis Rey Series G??? Those are big as$ ring guage sticks, and in my opinion one of the best sticks going for around 4-5 bucks----especially the maduro. I can get my hasnd on some if you want...and I may have to buy a few for myself now that I mentioned them...Im craving.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Cause all threads are better with photos.

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I don't have anything to offer, but the 60 ring gauge is my favorite size for the Cain Habano and the CAO America. If you get a chance to try either of those, do it.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I don't have anything to offer, but the 60 ring gauge is my favorite size for the Cain Habano and the CAO America. If you get a chance to try either of those, do it.
    +1 on the Cain Habano. Double Toro for the win
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    alienmisprint:

if I smoked a 60 ring gauge Cain I would be sick for days !!!! I have the new Cain F sitting on the top shelf of my humi, everytime I open it the damn thing is there laughing at me.... It knows what its brother did to me and I am scared of it !
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I can go get some CAO America's if you want to trade, just need to wait a few days :( been wanting a Diesel and my B&M doesn't carry it I just don't know when the earliest I could get to the store to purchase some America's.
    Vulchor:
    You ever had a Saint Luis Rey Series G??? Those are big as$ ring guage sticks, and in my opinion one of the best sticks going for around 4-5 bucks----especially the maduro. I can get my hasnd on some if you want...and I may have to buy a few for myself now that I mentioned them...Im craving.
    Hayblet:
    alienmisprint:
    I can go get some CAO America's if you want to trade, just need to wait a few days :( been wanting a Diesel and my B&M doesn't carry it I just don't know when the earliest I could get to the store to purchase some America's.
    Pm's to both of you guys...

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    The Cank:
    alienmisprint:

if I smoked a 60 ring gauge Cain I would be sick for days !!!! I have the new Cain F sitting on the top shelf of my humi, everytime I open it the damn thing is there laughing at me.... It knows what its brother did to me and I am scared of it !
    Suprisingly, the robusto hits me harder than the double toro does with the Cains.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    ... deleted... I had something to say but it may be a bit much, but the title of this thread is just too funny..