Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
That is how many times I got hit today by Evan(ejenne87) and Joe(betasynn)! I could not believe they send me such a huge bomb!!! I got the package thinking about 20 cigars or so, but no, 74! Maybe I mis-counted because there were sooo many great sticks!

I just want everyone to know how generous both these guys were to send me such a great, big, explosive bomb!!! I was completely speechless when I opened the package at work. I really was, where words could not describe my excitement. My 100 count humi is now full, thanks to Evan and Joe. You guys made a cigar neewbie's day today!!!

I took tons of pictures so you can see for yourselves! Thanks a million again fellas!!! Way over the top!!!

Comments

• betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Haha, you are most welcome! But thank Evan, he really was the impetus behind this, and he set the whole thing up, and contributed most of the cigars; I just filled in the gaps! Evan is a classy guy indeed.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Damn! I just felt the after shock out here. Thats the biggest bomb i seen yet! mean!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    betasynn:
    Haha, you are most welcome! But thank Evan, he really was the impetus behind this, and he set the whole thing up, and contributed most of the cigars; I just filled in the gaps! Evan is a classy guy indeed.
    Couldnt thank you guys enough man! Class act!
    Oh and on top of that, they put 2 XL tubes of beads as well for storage.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    HolySh!t dude, i think that bomb is a forum record...
    Out of allllll the sticks in the package, I have only smoked 1 out of them before, the nub conni. So I have tons of cigars to try now.

Still in shock! My hair is still has smoke coming out of it!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    HolySh!t dude, i think that bomb is a forum record...
    a record for cigar.com?
    ...for this version of the forum, yes. this is by far the biggest bomb ive seen so far.

in the old cigar.com forum (now eotac forum) there was a great guy (Heath) who got married. i rallied the guys and asked them to send me one or maybe two cigars. needless to say, everyone sent 5-10 cigars. the package was about a hundred deep. blew my mind.

when i mailed it i got insurance on it for $1200.

i love to see boxes this size floating around. this was a great bomb. ccom forum history right here folks.

Just read Evan is already working on another bomb.......take cover fellas! Hide the women and children!!!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Dam i just ordered a new 300 count humi and I wish I could have gotten a bomb like that....i wish...!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    wow! great looking package there! there certainly are a lot of generous BOTL's here!
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Great bomb fellas! Not sure what I was expecting when I checked this thread - totally worth it! Amazing!!!
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Good God you guys have gone MAD !!!!!!
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Wow!!! what a package! zeebra you are definitely set for a while,lol. You guys definitely went above and beyond!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    zeebra:
    Just read Evan is already working on another bomb.......take cover fellas! Hide the women and children!!!
    it's more of a retaliation package, but I like to be dramatic and sneaky some times. Plus, the recipient already knows he is getting it.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    betasynn:
    I had some overflow problems and I read that he just gor a new (empty) humi. So I got his address and took care of both of our problems.

Enjoy brother, and I am glad that they are almost all new smokes for you as well. Those should keep you busy for a little while at least.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I was wondering why my house was shaking, must have been the aftershock! That's one helluva bomb!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Krieg:
    I was wondering why my house was shaking, must have been the aftershock! That's one helluva bomb!
    My whole neighborhood was in shock after that one hit! Dang Evan does it again...Joe too! Great bomb you crazy BOTL.
    ejenne87:
    betasynn:
    I had some overflow problems and I read that he just gor a new (empty) humi. So I got his address and took care of both of our problems.

Enjoy brother, and I am glad that they are almost all new smokes for you as well. Those should keep you busy for a little while at least.
    Well me and my stocked humi thank you both again! I went to check if my humi was ready for the sticks today and saw the large tupeware sitting there and was like, ..."man, that wasnt a dream!"
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Well I would say that you have some nice full bodied cigars to try now.. Whenever you are ready that is
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    I know whos house I'm raiding next....

<BRAwesome dude!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    lol....Im sure everyone around the world felt the shock from that thing!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    D**N!!! Yesterday was ridiculous around here. Congrats man! Myself, having received a rather huge package (not a bomb) yesterday, I feel you pain. haha! It's a great problem to have too many cigars. Enjoy every last one of em.
    mrpillow:
    I know whos house I'm raiding next....

Come on bro! I've got more than what I know what to do with them, besides smoke em!
    The Cank:
    Well I would say that you have some nice full bodied cigars to try now.. Whenever you are ready that is
    Ahh..it just felt like yesterday when I send you my first trade! Now look what you guys have done to me!! lol.

Yea, tons of cigars, like I said, out of all those, I've only had the nub conni. I will probably read about each cigar before I light it up, and work my way. There is a MoW runitation in there as well. Trying to figure out which Gurkha that is in the glass tube and copper cap? anyone?

Just tons of great cigars.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    zeebra:
    The Cank:
    Ahh..it just felt like yesterday when I send you my first trade! Now look what you guys have done to me!! lol.

Yea, tons of cigars, like I said, out of all those, I've only had the nub conni. I will probably read about each cigar before I light it up, and work my way. There is a MoW runitation in there as well. Trying to figure out which Gurkha that is in the glass tube and copper cap? anyone?

Just tons of great cigars.
    I think that Gurkha is a Grand Reserve...
    cholmes8310:
    D**N!!! Yesterday was ridiculous around here. Congrats man! Myself, having received a rather huge package (not a bomb) yesterday, I feel you pain. haha! It's a great problem to have too many cigars. Enjoy every last one of em.
    Yea, I saw your packages as well. I was like people are gettin bombed left and right here! I thought all that ash was from volcano in Iceland, but nope, it was 4 BOTL's doing all that damage!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tarter Sauce!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    sniff sniff - Do I smell a Herf in Houston?
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Damn, Shawn you got blasted good. Congrats
  • minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Fourtotheflush:
    sniff sniff - Do I smell a Herf in Houston?

LOL. Beat me to it. I'm on the first flight there tonight after work. :P