Home Non Cigar Related

Joke - Names

dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
A man out at the bar sees a beautiful woman and decides to hit on her. When he asks her name, she replies "Carmen."

He says, "wow, that's so lovely -- is it a family name?"

She explains, "actually, it's a name that I gave to myself because it combines the two things I enjoy most in life -- cars and men. So what's your name?"

He quickly replies, "My name is Golftits"

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Ok I'm changing my name ...
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Damn, I was thinking of posting this one today.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Were you gonna use Cigartits? I thought about changing the punch line.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    dutyje:
    Were you gonna use Cigartits? I thought about changing the punch line.
    How about Beergolf Cigartits?
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Remember in those Road Runner cartoons when Wile E. Coyote would build a ramp at the edge of a cliff, put on some roller skates, back down some train tracks through a tunnel, and strap a rocket to his a-ss, and you'd just be sittin' there in your pjs thinkin', "Man, there's just no way this thing doesn't go horribly, epically wrong, like, instantly."

Remember that? Say hello to the rocket-assed Wile E. Coyote train/tunnel/cliff thread.
  • la-henryla-henry Posts: 74
    wow.................. Thats all i can say.
    Wow
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    LOL!!
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Speaking of names...A businessman boards a flight and is seated next to an absolutely gorgeous woman. They exchange brief hellos and he notices she is reading a manual about sexual statistics. He asks her about it and she says, "This is a very interesting book about sexual statistics. It identifies that American Indians have the longest average **** and Polish men have the biggest average diameter. By the way, my name is Jill. What's yours?" He replies, "Tonto Kawalski, nice to meet you.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    Speaking of names...A businessman boards a flight and is seated next to an absolutely gorgeous woman. They exchange brief hellos and he notices she is reading a manual about sexual statistics. He asks her about it and she says, "This is a very interesting book about sexual statistics. It identifies that American Indians have the longest average **** and Polish men have the biggest average diameter. By the way, my name is Jill. What's yours?" He replies, "Tonto Kawalski, nice to meet you.
    HAHAHA ...
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Nice one Luko.