Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for LFD DL Maduro

I know it's a bit of a long shot but if anyone can get a decent deal on these let me know. Or, if by chance anyone has some they are willing to trade I have a bunch of stuff to offer.... Let me know!

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    really good stick, had the chisel not too long ago, mmmmmm.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    I know it's a bit of a long shot but if anyone can get a decent deal on these let me know. Or, if by chance anyone has some they are willing to trade I have a bunch of stuff to offer.... Let me know!
    PM me on what you think is a decent deal
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I'll send you a PM Evan.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I went in to my B&M yesterday and noticed they had them in several different sizes.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    cabinetmaker:
    I went in to my B&M yesterday and noticed they had them in several different sizes.
    Hey cabi. You know we are best friends right??
    Alex Williams:
    cabinetmaker:
    Don't you worry, Alex. I owe you a bomb here next week, I got you covered.
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    cabinetmaker:
    You better not!! That was a welcome present welcoming your baby and also another great year (cause it was your birthday). Gifts require NOTHING in return :D
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    cabinetmaker:
    You better not!! That was a welcome present welcoming your baby and also another great year (cause it was your birthday). Gifts require NOTHING in return :D
    Ha! I told you pay-back's a b$tch! Were it not for you being gone this weekend, you'd already have your package.
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    cabinetmaker:
    Ha! I told you pay-back's a b$tch! Were it not for you being gone this weekend, you'd already have your package.
    You are openin up a can of grade a bombass! I got a fightin side a mile wide ;)
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    guys guys guys, no fighting, just send the bombs to me, i'm a little low anyway......
    I will be stopping by the b&m tomorrow, if they have any in stock I will let you know
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    dennisking:
    guys guys guys, no fighting, just send the bombs to me, i'm a little low anyway......
    I will be stopping by the b&m tomorrow, if they have any in stock I will let you know
    Words taken out of my mouth