Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ruination Trade

So this is a bit of an odd request. I collect cigar bands and I am looking for the old MOW Ruination band with the silver helmet. I can trade a Ruination with the new footband and a few other sticks to make it worth while. Anyone interested? Send me a PM.

Comments

• betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Think you got those backwards; the one with the footband is the old one.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    betasynn:
    Then I am mistaken, so let me restate. I want to trade an old Ruination with the footband for a new Ruination with the silver helmet on the band.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I sent you a PM regarding this, but I was confused ha.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    sightunseen:
    betasynn:
    Then I am mistaken, so let me restate. I want to trade an old Ruination with the footband for a new Ruination with the silver helmet on the band.
    I've got two Ruinations left like that. You want just the bands, or the cigar? Cuz I've got some bands as well. Just lemme know.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    sightunseen:
    So this is a bit of an odd request. I collect cigar bands and I am looking for the old MOW Ruination band with the silver helmet. I can trade a Ruination with the new footband and a few other sticks to make it worth while. Anyone interested? Send me a PM.
    For some reason I was under the impression that the footbanded Ruination was the old style, and the silver and brass was the new style?
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    sightunseen:
    For some reason I was under the impression that the footbanded Ruination was the old style, and the silver and brass was the new style?
    You are correct. The footband is the old style and the silver is the new style. I had it backwards.