Home General Discussion
Options

Question about COTMC...

rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
Here's a question hopefully someone can help me out with... I've seen a lot of mention about the 10% discount for club members... Should I have received a code or something for when I purchase online? There wasn't anything in the "intro" newsletter or anything like that... I'm sure if I call to place an order I can just tell them and get it, but what about online orders, is there a way to get it applied there?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Shirley

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I think it is applied automatically when you make an online purchase, but don't hold me to that as I'm not a member.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    rusirius:
    Here's a question hopefully someone can help me out with... I've seen a lot of mention about the 10% discount for club members... Should I have received a code or something for when I purchase online? There wasn't anything in the "intro" newsletter or anything like that... I'm sure if I call to place an order I can just tell them and get it, but what about online orders, is there a way to get it applied there?

Thanks in advance for any help,
    Shirley

I know that when I place an order that they KNOW I am a COTMC member and the discount is automatic. They obviously have it noted on your account, so I assume that they would just calculate it into your order.

Today I was informed that the 10% discount is on ALL orders from C.Com, not just items which are regular priced. I was told this is a new policy for club members. WAAAHOOO!!

funny that "Shirley" thing you have going now. I used that line on my wife for years until she started reffering to me a Smart "Alex".
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    Today I was informed that the 10% discount is on ALL orders from C.Com, not just items which are regular priced. I was told this is a new policy for club members. WAAAHOOO!!
    Of course, the new policy goes into effect right after I place an order that the new policy would have made a difference :) (not much of a difference actually).

Anyway, Once you are a member, when you are logged in the prices will automatically include the discount. It made it annoying sometimes because since the site was programed to not combine discounts the club discount and sale price would conflict and would show a higher price on the item page (but it was always correct in the cart and at checkout).
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    Gotcha! Okay that makes sense! Thanks all!