Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anyone want to trade for 262 Paradigm?

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
I have been wanting to try the Paradigm but my cigar fund has been rather depleted lately. Does anyone wanna trade for a few?

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. What you got?

And just so you guys know I have my own cigars I bought for my personal stash. If it was a matter of freebies or samples I would hook you guys up. Right now all our samples are still for shops so I am trading/bombing from my private stash.

I just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone thought I wasn't playing nice and sharing the wealth.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Yes. What you got?

And just so you guys know I have my own cigars I bought for my personal stash. If it was a matter of freebies or samples I would hook you guys up. Right now all our samples are still for shops so I am trading/bombing from my private stash.

I just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone thought I wasn't playing nice and sharing the wealth.
    Hey Jake, You and Sandman both responded to my post. However, he really insisted on trying the Torpedos and doesn't have any. Do you have some of those and are willing to trade for? PM me your email address and I will send you over my inventory. Thanks!

"Long ashes my friends."

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sending you a PM. I have torpedos, box pressed toros, and hopefully my robustos will be here in a few days.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    jsnake:
    I am sending you a PM. I have torpedos, box pressed toros, and hopefully my robustos will be here in a few days.
    I've been waiting on the torpedo's and box pressed lol. Got plenty of the robustos.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Yes. What you got?

Sweet! I love the 262's!!