Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Vincent Pfleger is BACK

Vincent's Bomb

With a vengeance!! Vinnie, I LOVE YOU!!!! (Man love not that bromance gay rape ****). Watch out man.

Those are Moylan's Imperial stout,Ruination IPA, Bison Chocolate Stout, Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout, Buffalo Bills Orange Blossom Cream Ale, and Old Rasputin... Sorry for the poor quality, my camera wont focus for some reason.

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    that Stone IPA is some tasty stuff my friend... way better than the Arrogant *** IMHO... those look like some very tasty treats
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Alex the pic looks fine I think it is your eyes that are all blurry from drinking all that beer.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Sweet! I'm glad they made it there by the weekend and in one piece. The Orange Creme is a seasonal and tastes really good, usually have one for breakfast on the weekend. The Rasptin is my numero uno and moylans is right up there bt with a tad more hops. Bison is a really solid brew as is anything made by stone and the Sammy Smiths is one hell of a stout. You made mention you cant get stuff like this in your area so just lemme know.

Beer bombs...so much fun :)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    robbyras:
    that Stone IPA is some tasty stuff my friend... way better than the Arrogant *** IMHO... those look like some very tasty treats
    Depends on what you like in a beer I think...to me, the Arrogant Basterd is better than the Ruination IPA. To each their own I suppose. Nice pack Vinny, that punk Alex has been running around dropping bombs on everyone and finally someone says enough. :)
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    robbyras:
    The Stone Ruination IPA (the one you have there) is the best beer I have ever had, and that's a lot of beers... Enjoy it brother, but do use caution as it is INTENSELY hoppy!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    j0z3r:
    robbyras:
    Depends on what you like in a beer I think...to me, the Arrogant Basterd is better than the Ruination IPA. To each their own I suppose. Nice pack Vinny, that punk Alex has been running around dropping bombs on everyone and finally someone says enough. :)
    Gotta agree with Joe on this one, love me some Arrogant ***.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    j0z3r:
    robbyras:
    hey now! i am still untouchable on the cigar front :D
    This could turn into all out war(.....runs and grabs kevlar and trenching tool), Good thing i still have some beer bombs in the ammo depot :)
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    This could turn into all out war(.....runs and grabs kevlar and trenching tool), Good thing i still have some beer bombs in the ammo depot :)
    That's and Entrenching tool (e-tool) for you navy squids that don't even know what a fox-hole is.... :-) I kid, you have probably seen some movies about the Army and how much more awesome it is.

In all seriousness though, if we start bombing beer on this forum I just might quit my job and live in front of my computer, posting on here all day long... I guess what I am trying to say is - LET'S DO THIS!
    ejenne87:
    Jetmech_63:
    That's and Entrenching tool (e-tool) for you navy squids that don't even know what a fox-hole is.... :-) I kid, you have probably seen some movies about the Army and how much more awesome it is.

In all seriousness though, if we start bombing beer on this forum I just might quit my job and live in front of my computer, posting on here all day long... I guess what I am trying to say is - LET'S DO THIS!
    see, i would LOVE that but i dont think i would be able to contribute to much because i cant get yall anything yall cant get! and i am FAR inexperience compared to you experts....
    ejenne87:
    you have probably seen some movies about the Army and how much more awesome it is

Youre right, i did see a lot of movies about the army....thats why i joined the navy!!!!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hey Alex .....When you were up in Montana ..... did you visit Spanish Peaks Brewing Company I know they were started in Bozeman ...... isnt that where you were?????
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Jetmech_63:
    ejenne87:
    you have probably seen some movies about the Army and how much more awesome it is

Youre right, i did see a lot of movies about the army....thats why i joined the navy!!!!
    Couldn't handle the awesomeness that comes with the Army so you joined the Navy......not everyone can be that cool we understand. ;)
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Sandman1am:
    Jetmech_63:
    ejenne87:

Couldn't handle the awesomeness that comes with the Army so you joined the Navy......not everyone can be that cool we understand. ;)
    Hey, don't bash the navy too much. They've got cool names for everything! You get to call a window a "porthole," the floor is the "deck" and all your friends are "seamen."
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Sandman1am:
    Jetmech_63:
    ejenne87:

Hey, don't bash the navy too much. They've got cool names for everything! You get to call a window a "porthole," the floor is the "deck" and all your friends are "seamen."
    And it's the only branch of the military where you can find a whole mess of seamen on the poop deck.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    j0z3r:
    TatuajeVI:
    Sandman1am:
    Jetmech_63:
    ejenne87:

And it's the only branch of the military where you can find a whole mess of seamen on the poop deck.
    ROFL. So glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Have you tried Arogant *** Oaked.. It's by far my favorite beer. Haven't seen it since I moved to MN. Probably a good thing at $20 per 6 pack
    sirfoster83:
    Have you tried Arogant *** Oaked.. It's by far my favorite beer. Haven't seen it since I moved to MN. Probably a good thing at $20 per 6 pack
    Check out the beer thread in the non-cigar related section.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    will do. MMMM BEER!