Home General Discussion

Ohh baby... Just had to place a new order...

rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
Don't ya hate it when you find yourself browsing the site and then suddenly find yourself placing an order? ARG! Well I guess the ccom boys don't hate it! LOL

I'm still not sure I'm getting the 10% discount though... I'll have to shoot them an email and ask... I checked from a machine I had never logged in from (and didn't know who i was) and the pricing was the same before and after logging in... I also didn't see any discount applied either before or after checkout... Unless it's adjusted later... I dunno...

Anyway, here's my spoils for the night... Man my wife is gonna kill me... ;)

1x 5 Vegas Miami, Torpedo, Natural
1x Acid by Drew Estate, Def Sea (Ltd. Ed.), Natural
1x Camacho Corojo Ltd., 8/22 Torpedo, Natural
1x Cohiba Red Dot, Robusto, Cameroon
1x Cusano C10, Robusto, Natural
1x Cusano 18 Double Connecticut, Robusto, Connecticut
2x Graycliff Professionale, PGX, Sumatra
2x Gurkha Titan, Titan, Maduro
1x La Cuna Bin No. 1720, Robusto, Cameroon
1x La Gloria Cubana Serie R, No. 5, Maduro
1x Don Pepin Garcia, Generosos, Natural
1x Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ, Belicoso, Natural
1x Gurkha Legend, Perfecto, Maduro
1x Matasa 30th Anniversary, Perfecto, Natural
1x Nub, 466 (Box Pressed Torpedo), Cameroon
1x Rocky Patel Olde World, Toro, Natural
1x Leon Jimenes Don Fernando, No. 4 Corona, Cameroon
1x Perdomo Reserve Cameroon, E (Epicure), Cameroon
1x Rocky Patel I-Press, Toro, Maduro
1x Rocky Patel Signature, Toro, Connecticut
1x Rocky Patel Sun Grown, Torpedo, Sumatra
1x Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet, Magnum, Natural
1x Gurkha Grand Slam Humidor Sampler (2x regent, 2x titan, 2x beast, 2x legend, 2x black puro + humidor)
1x the free cigar.com humidor for $150+ orders...

Comments

• dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    That's a big order... you're gonna be in the same boat as me... not able to play many games 'cause you've only got one of each brand of stick :)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hot damn, that's a tasty looking spread. The Rocky and Don Pepin cigars sound especially good, so does the Cuban Cabinet.. ooh ooh and the 5 Vegas, and the Cusano, and the Gurkha... I need to go before I make an order myself.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Sweet. You've got a wide selection of wrappers, blends, and strengths there.
    rusirius:
    Man my wife is gonna kill me... ;)
    Is she hot? I've got a thing for widows.
  • rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    urbino:
    Sweet. You've got a wide selection of wrappers, blends, and strengths there.
    rusirius:
    Man my wife is gonna kill me... ;)
    Is she hot? I've got a thing for widows.
    She's definately a MILF... LMAO... 38DD's... nuff said.... Smile [:)]
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Wow, I think this may be a record. From orders to MILFs in 6 posts.... Amtrak coming through, next stop cigar.com. :)
    j0z3r:
    Wow, I think this may be a record. From orders to MILFs in 6 posts.... Amtrak coming through, next stop cigar.com. :)

I don't think it technically counts since the title did start off with "Ohh baby..."
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Dude, that's a big order.  I am trying so hard not to buy any more cigars.  But when I see posts like this, I want to buy more and more.  I had to get a sixth humidor to store all of my cigars.  My last box was a Box of Partagas 150 size C.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Stop buying humis and get yourself a cooler!
    madurofan:
    LOL, I've always been afraid of the whole coolerdor thing... Not because of it's looks, or because I question how good of a job it'll do... No, none of that...

I fear it because the moment I walk into the house with a cooler the same size as me, plop it down in the bedroom and my befuddled wife looks over and says, "What the hell is that for?"... If I then answer, "Ohh, I'm gonna fill it with cigars..." the response would be.....

Well, let's just not go there...

madurofan:

Well, let's hope that this one is my last one!

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:

madurofan:

Oh but you know it won't be!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Silly Rabbit....
    madurofan:
    rwheelwright:

madurofan:

Oh but you know it won't be!

Well, I have a lot of room in my new one and I freed up some room in my Fuente humidor. So, I can probably fit another 30 Ghurkas.  :-)

I must have over 300 cigars at home.  I need to not buy anymore...

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Dude, Click on account and it asks you to give your e-mail address and password, then click on cigars and go shopping there will be the regular prices crossed out with the discount listed in red.. Call them up and they will make the adjustment.. I did the same thing before and was soooo pis***.
    kaspera79:
    Dude, Click on account and it asks you to give your e-mail address and password, then click on cigars and go shopping there will be the regular prices crossed out with the discount listed in red.. Call them up and they will make the adjustment.. I did the same thing before and was soooo pis***.
    Yeah, there was some sort of problem with my account... even though I was logged in it wasn't applying the discount.... Marvin D is getting me all fixed up though and is gonna fix me up with the credit on my next order... ;) Their customer service is awesome...