Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

New To Forums especially this

I'm quite new to these forums, If you could explain how to get involved in Bombs and passes that would be great. Also any other info you got on anything you found interesting would be appreciated.

Slainte
Jay

Comments

• GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Getting involved is really as simple as getting yourself out there.
    Be active here and you'll see opportunities to get involved in trades and passes all the time. there are games and contests going on everyday that you can start trying to get the right answer for or you can even just post your own thread saying that you want to do some trades to get yourself known.
    Bombs are rarely things you can get involved in on your own accord. They just happen :-D
    I hope that helped at least a little. Just keep surfing the Trades, Passes and Bombs Forum and keep posting!

Welcome to the forums!!!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    facawi:
    I'm quite new to these forums, If you could explain how to get involved in Bombs and passes that would be great. Also any other info you got on anything you found interesting would be appreciated. Slainte Jay
    First you should probably introduce yourself in General Discussion. Read the posts and make comments. Once guys gets to know you and you have had some time here you will earn some trust. If you want to jump in head first you can initiate a trade and ship first to get on the good traders list and earn some street cred.