Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My poor mail man

So this morning I woke up to the sun shining and the birds signing and my dog laying next to me on my bed. We get up and so I take him out to go to the bathroom. As I round the corner after Chuck has done his business I see my mailman pull up the the community mail box. I shoot him a wave and he sends one in return then as he picks up his bag BOOM! I see a bright flash and am deafened by the noise. I see Chuck is puzzled so I tie him to the street sign next to us. I take off running towards the mail man to check on him but as I get close I notice a very familiar delicious smell. I come up to him to find him covered in fine wrappers and cigar bands. I was bombed in trades with coachjamie and lilwing. These two BOTL's blew me away. lilwing sent me 10 cigars and coachjamie sent me 6. Great guys and great cigars they sent my way. All in all 16 cigars from these 2 guys! Thanks again brothers! image Uploaded with ImageShack.us image Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    There's some crazy bombing around here!!!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I know this probably doesn't seem like much of a bomb to most but I sent each of these fine gents 4 cigars and they hit me back like this.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    And that is why I love this forum...
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    I know this probably doesn't seem like much of a bomb to most but I sent each of these fine gents 4 cigars and they hit me back like this.
    Bro, I'm pretty still new here and I know exactly what you are sayin. Go check out what 2 guys bombed me with! The thread is in this section, its title is "74". Just go check it out. I never send these guys anything before and they really destroyed my business with the package they sent! I'm still cleaning up the mess! I will though return the favor someday, when they least expect it!

This forum is just great all around with everything!
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    zeebra:
    ENFIDL:
    Bro, I'm pretty still new here and I know exactly what you are sayin. Go check out what 2 guys bombed me with! The thread is in this section, its title is "74". Just go check it out. I never send these guys anything before and they really destroyed my business with the package they sent! I'm still cleaning up the mess! I will though return the favor someday, when they least expect it!

This forum is just great all around with everything!
    Don't steal his thunder Zeebra! :-P

Enfidl - I'm thoroughly envious of you churchill padron up there - Those two bombs together are porbably worth more and are better than the 100 'gars or so I've acquired over the last couple months since I started.

Totally enjoy those things, man! And tell you're mailman you're sorry and you hope he forgives you one day!
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Nice stash bro! I am envious! :)... Great BOTL on this forum! It feels like there have been much more bombs since I left - good job!
    Thanks guys! Yeah this forum is the bees knees...lol Zeebra that's a huge haul man, very nice!
    Tried out the Gurkha Legend from Lilwing this weekend and I loved it! Great cigar from a great BOTL. Thanks again man! I'll let you know what I think of the others as well.
  • FarmallFarmall Posts: 4
    Those are some fine looking cigars.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Tried out the Gurkha Legend from Lilwing this weekend and I loved it! Great cigar from a great BOTL. Thanks again man! I'll let you know what I think of the others as well.
    Glad you liked the Gurkha Legend. It's one of my favorites, so far. Still so many Gurkhas to sample.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    lilwing88:
    ENFIDL:
    Glad you liked the Gurkha Legend. It's one of my favorites, so far. Still so many Gurkhas to sample.....
    There is and I still have a Park Avenue to try out from Coachjamie. I was considering ordering the Gurkha Sampler that has both the Titans and the Beast in it.
    Got hit again today by GDSIM1. Thanks brother! Not only did he send me the two CAO's we agreed on, 1 Brazilia and 1 Italia, and the Verdadero but this awesome BOTL threw in a Gurkha Sherpa Cafe and Padilla 1932. Oh how I can't wait to dive into these! Thanks again man!!!
    image Uploaded with ImageShack.us image Uploaded with ImageShack.us So this morning I got hit again! Luckily my mail man learned his lesson and had his flak jacket and kevlar on...lol I had worked out a trade with Leonard and boy did this brother destroy me. We agreed on a 5 for 5 trade and he hit me with 9 cigars and a lighter! Great guy, thanks for the smokes and lighter brother! Wow
    Nice! Looks like we both have the same 5 Vegas Traditional 100 count humidor!
    zeebra:
    Nice! Looks like we both have the same 5 Vegas Traditional 100 count humidor!
    I do have that one! I love it. Has a very old world feel to it in my opinion
    Yea its nice, I get alot of compliments on it, even though they dont know what it is.

Thing is already filled up faster than I thought, and yours will too! watchhhout
    zeebra:
    Yea its nice, I get alot of compliments on it, even though they dont know what it is.

Thing is already filled up faster than I thought, and yours will too! watchhhout
    Yeah I really do like it. I was having trouble finding one I thought was me and that one as soon as I saw it really stuck out to me. Yeah I can't wait until that bad boy is filled up....lol
    Finally a pic I took when GDSIM1 sent his sticks to me. Was supposed to send me 3 and this BOTL hit me with those beauties and 2 more amazing cigars! Great BOTL! image
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    leonard is aweomse to trade with...we had a similiar deal and he sent 9 including a torch lighter(which i didnt even have one). Awesome guy and great BOTL!