Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigars for the TROOPS!

Ok guys, i decided to get together some cigars to send over seas...i have a couple legitimate contacts over there will to recieve, and DISTRIBUTE the cigars evely and fairly so no one will hoard some....if you want to donate let me know...doesnt have to be high end at all....mostly yard sticks is what i got going, some 5 vegas, and some random assorted patels and gurkhas and what not....once they get them, the guys and girls over there are going to take photos for me to put up on here on ccom.... just hit me up with a private message and ill send my addy over to ya...so far i have around 125 sticks... the following already have sticks they sent or in transit: sirfoster83, lilwing88,bandyt09! Thanks guys!

Comments

• Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    pm to you.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Everyone needs to be on this list...... C'mon fellas!!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    PM to you good sir
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    got ur pms and pm back to ya...i appreciate everything u send guys....i cant wait to put pics up on here! that way maybe next time i do this more people will jump on board! but if u dont i completely understand
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I am SOO in! But I am in Poland for the rest of the month. When are you sending these out? I can put something together as soon as I get back...
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    PM incoming....
    well depending on how many people hit me up over the next two weeks i may hold off on sending for a month....so just keep me posted bud
    you guys are doing great....got lots of sticks incoming for the troops! keep it up guys!
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    cigars incoming brudda Joey! Hey the SNIPER should throw in some of those rock star glasses to send over so the troops can snipe some enemy combatants!
    lol..yeah that cheap sniping *** should! lol....and i greatly appreciate it! Cant wait to send them over to the troops
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM Sent
    replied
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Joey I love the thread brother! I would join in but I'm always firing packages over to my boys who are in country. Once they rotate out I'll hit you up!
    sounds good bro....maybe they will get a peice of the package im sending over there....everyone has pulled together nicely and i think i have around 150 or so as of now to send...trying to get to 200 to send out!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's just awesome! Coming from someone who has been in that situation before it means so much to receive even the smallest things. Hopefully they will that'd be too awesome. Thanks again brother!
    Yeah i figured the guys would love em...my cuz who was over there said they loved getting them in
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe, Just a heads up as 120 Cigars for the Troops are headed your way tomorrow. I have to send two boxes as I didn't have one big enough. Todd
    dam bro! lol..I have a special tubaware they are going in with some humidifiers so they stay freaking awesome! cant wait! alright guys, im starting to get everything together by end of the month. I have quiete a few packages coming in so remember, if they are unbound, leave a note inside the box letting me know what they are so i can bound them. As well, include ur name so i know who sent what! THANKS EVERYONE
    OKAY GUYS...STICKS ARE FLOWING MY WAY....SO FAR, WITH THE BIG 120 INCLUDED ABOVE, AND WHAT I HAVE FROM THE GUYS AND MYSELF.... WE ARE AT AROUND 190 STICKS GIVE OR TAKE ABOUT 5! PACKAGE GOING OUT ON THE 10TH OR SO OF NEXT MONTH! THANKS ROSSDAVEY AND STRKER808 FOR THE LATED PACKAGE TODAY!
    update! bandyt09...ur amazing...this guy sent me 3 bundles of bahia blues, a box of blue labels, naturals by drew estate, and so much more. BOTL you are to generous for the troops. This just jumped the count way up there....im sure shipping this stuff to the mid east will cost at least 100 bucks! lol..its all for the cause though!
    ok guys....the sticks are all in and I am now getting ready to ship package out on friday. We have close to 180 sticks or so i believe. Havent counted but I know its up there pretty high. Also, the contact over there said he has some ideas for some killer photos so get ready all!
    185 total sticks for the troops guys!
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    That - Is pretty sweet, my friend. Very cool :-D
    pics will be up in a month time im assuming
    Box gets shipped out on monday gentlemen....thankyou for all who contributed to the donation...ill put up pics as soon as I get them in from the marines....there is a 182 sticks total guys! thanks!
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    185 total sticks for the troops guys!

Joeyjoe21_8:
    there is a 182 sticks total guys! thanks!
    So, which is it?????

Did three of them catch on fire by accident???? (wink, wink)
    lol...no i must have miscounted the first time lol...I have only taken 6 out of all the ones everyone sent...which i switched with mine just for the size difference...im not a fan of torps so if someone sent a 5 vegas A robusto i would switch with one of my 5 Vegas...i kept this legit...
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Just read this. Im new on this board. you planning on doing this again. Think it is a great idea and would like to pitch in next time.
    If you want to pitch in you can send me some sticks tommorrow and ill get the package out on friday....just pm me and ill send u my address if ur interested
    I keeed, I keeed....... Hell, if you wanted to take 10 off the top for yourself, go ahead! You've earned it!