Home General Discussion

I'm back again

rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
Hey guys, how's everyone doing? I'm back again after a long absence. If you didn't see in my other post, my kids knocked my laptop off the table while they were messing around and so I've been without a computer for a little while. The good news is that I was kind of forced to visit the local B&M and I'm glad I did. Found some sticks that CCOM doesn't carry and few that they have been sold out of so between the 2, I should be able to get a good variety. If anybody is looking for something that the site doesn't have just shoot me a pm nd I'll see if I can help you out.

Anyway, it's good to be back, now I have to go so I that I can read the posts and catch up with what's been going on.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Good to see you back Ron, bummer about your computer... tie them kids to the wall.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Yeah, great to have you back. Especially since you're offering yourself up as a conduit to another good selection of cigars. :)
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I missed your smoking cowgirl! Glad to have you back!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Ronny! Great to have you back bro.

Lassy, speaking of avis whos that in yours?
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    tie them kids to the wall.
    Duct Tape

And welcome back Ron, glad to have you around again :)
  • MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    Glad to see ya back!!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    Ronny! Great to have you back bro.

Lassy, speaking of avis whos that in yours?
    That is my Girlfriend smoking a Cusano 18 Connecticut at a Milwaukee Brewers Game!

Not often does she smoke the big ones (Only my Private stock though) but she usually likes the CAO Flavours!
    Nice! Yea my wife has smoked a few of the flavors, she likes the Honey.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Hey maddy, I see your approaching the 2000 post mark. Another contest? LOL

just messin with you (and hoping to mooch some good sticks. LOL
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    rdnstn:
    Hey maddy, I see your approaching the 2000 post mark. Another contest? LOL

just messin with you (and hoping to mooch some good sticks. LOL
    That was my thought actually. The 2000 post contest will have to be 10x as grand... He'll have to send at least a box of GOF to the winner.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Good Lord. He sure got from 1k to 2k in a big damn hurry.
    Hmmm ... I could do a 2000 post contest. It'll be harder though and probably not as cool of prizes maybe just a grab bag of sticks. I could come up with something.

Urbs look at you, your already at 1300!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Maddy posts a lot. He has gone from 1000 to 2000 in less time than I have been able to post my last 50.
    Yea I'm a board troll.