Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Trade for LFD - or Box split wanted

I've got an excess of MOW Ruinations (original double bands) and I'm looking to trade some for LFD's. Either LFD DL Chisel or LFD airbender Maestro or Matatan preferably, but may be willing to try others as welll. I've been really impressed with LFD DL and Airbender I had, and figured this would be easiest way to get ahold of some more. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    no go huh? oh well...
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I would bro', but I don't have any of these. I love the LFD's as well. Maybe we should consider a box split of the Double Maduro' or the airbenders?
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    laker1963:
    I would bro', but I don't have any of these. I love the LFD's as well. Maybe we should consider a box split of the Double Maduro' or the airbenders?
    The Beard managed to help find me several boxes of the Double Ligero maduro Chisel a month or two ago. Nice price, too. If you do decide to grab a box or two, you could always email him.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    I'd be all over it if I had the cash or anywhere to put em. I just upgraded from a 50ct to a 125 ct, and managed to fill it in less than two weeks. I've got like 20 ruinations though, so I thought trade would be best.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    cholmes8310:
    laker1963:
    I'd be all over it if I had the cash or anywhere to put em. I just upgraded from a 50ct to a 125 ct, and managed to fill it in less than two weeks. I've got like 20 ruinations though, so I thought trade would be best.
    Yeah I still have a half box of Ruinations right now myself. You should move up to a coolerdor. They rock. I never run out of space, and just looking at the size of this thing makes me realize that I never should even try! LOL. Good luck with your search bro'.
  • Options
    ***edit: nevermind.... checked the funds.... maybe next time.