Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for Cain and or MOW to try!

I tried a Cain F on Saturday and I absolutely loved it. So I guess I need to try the other Cain's. Also, I would now like to try out a MOW and Ruination. I don't have a huge selection, but I have some to pick from. If interested shoot me a PM and I will list what I have for trade.

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Wait didn't you send me a Cain Maduro in a trade?

• coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    No, was not me. I sent a few out in the first couple of trades I did. But I had went to the B&M and purchased those to send out. Up until Saturday I would have sent them out if I had them though. I wanted no part of one until then.
    Nevermind I ordered a Cain sampler so I can try the others from Kelly. I will try the MOW next.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the Cain sampler, I am sure that you will enjoy. I think I have a couple of MOW's that have been MIA in the humi, PM me your address and I will send you a couple.
    bandy, thanks for the offer but I am going to order the daily deal that came up today for the Ruinations. That is a damn good deal.
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    coachjamie:
    bandy, thanks for the offer but I am going to order the daily deal that came up today for the Ruinations. That is a damn good deal.
    Yup, it's a great deal on a great stick! I'd recommend trying the original MOW as well though. They are quite a bit different from each other. In my experience they also both get MUCH better with time. Like 4 or more months.
    good point, bandy I will send you my address in a PM