Home General Discussion

La Riqueza boxes...

I just got my box in from the DD last week. I just wanted to know if anyone else who got the deal can tell me the date of the stamp on the bottom of the box. I can read the month and day, but the year is too fuzzy to see on mine. I'm curious, looks like it might be 2008 but I can't tell. Can anyone help a brother out here? Thanks in advance :^)

Comments

• MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Duder2:
    I just got my box in from the DD last week. I just wanted to know if anyone else who got the deal can tell me the date of the stamp on the bottom of the box. I can read the month and day, but the year is too fuzzy to see on mine. I'm curious, looks like it might be 2008 but I can't tell. Can anyone help a brother out here? Thanks in advance :^)

On the bottom of my box theres a blurb about where they were made (the box or the cigars?) underneath that there's "My Father" stamped in a script font, 1/4" below that "10" a space then it looks like something else was attempted to be stamped but failed, it looks like a faint "|" (pipe character, on most keyboards); another 1/4" beneath that "Cigaro" is stamped, again in the script font.

Also, can't wait to fire up one of these babies ;)

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I'm getting mine tonight so I'll check and see.
  • 24footjet24footjet Posts: 132
    If anyone of you guys decides that you don't like your La Riquezas... let me know. Had 2 already and I'm willing to let you unload them on me if they don't suit your tastes...:)
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

What vitola was on the deal, any?
    I might be interested in trading for a few if anyone is interested.

• Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Fourtotheflush:

What vitola was on the deal, any?
    I might be interested in trading for a few if anyone is interested.

They were the no.3, 5.6x46