Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Strativarious for trade

GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
I have a few Strativarious up for trade if anyone is interested. I think its just too mild for me but I know some of the guys here want to try these. As for my wants, I would lean twards the higher end of the spectrum with AF hemmingway, opus, anjeo, Ashton, etc. but am willing to try new things too.

Ready
Set
Go

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'd like to try this cigar. Let me take a look and see what I've got that matches your list...I think I've got a few Hemingways, some VSG from Ashton, might have an Opus I can part with. Let me know what you're looking for quantity wise so I'll have a better idea.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    PMed.

If anyone else is interested I have a few more on ye ol' chopping block
    One back to ya Goldy.
    PM back
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Goldy, u never responded to my pm from a while back :), but if u have any left I'd love to have a trade with you again, buddy! No pressure though. I'm ok with not trying it as well. Plus idk what I can offer that I'd want so much lol...
    I swore I responded to that but it looks like you are right. I have a couple more but it will be a couple weeks till I can get to them.
    No worries! I'll eventually buy one from the shop nearby... How was it to you?
    Another pm to ya Goldy.
    Renaissance_Man:

It was too mild for me and didnt live up to the price point in my opinion but keep in mind this is coming from a guy who actually likes the helix maduro blend...
    j0z3r:
    Another pm to ya Goldy.
    And back
    Goldy:
    Renaissance_Man:

It was too mild for me and didnt live up to the price point in my opinion but keep in mind this is coming from a guy who actually likes the helix maduro blend...
    I remember when you sent it to me as a mystery stick - I like it too! Man, you did start me on at least 3 blends, one of which - the RyJ Viejo - is one of my top fave cigars...
    I dont understand why more people dont try the viejo, I think they see the R&J name and say "Ho hum". That is in my top 5 as well.