Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Took a hit from a hit

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got this sweat package from bandyt09 today. Seems he fulfilled a hit out on me for putting a hit out on another BOTL. The price of doing business I guess. Thank you bandyt09! The Gurkha is a thing of beauty and I don't have this one. The AB Tempus is one of my new favorites. Been wanting to try that La Herencia Oscuro Fuerte. Orange label is a new one and Pepin JJ I haven't had yet either.image ">

Comments

• gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    You're gonna like that Series JJ Jake - just had the one from this month's CotM sampler on Wednesday and it was excellent! bandyt09 hooked you up!

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey brother, did you seriously think you set up a hit on a fellow BOTL and get away with it? Mailboxes cost money, never mind endangering the life of an innocent mail carrier. The orange label is made by Rocky Patel for the CI Legends Series, so if you like Rocky I think you will enjoy that one; btw, I think it's been sitting for about 8 - 12 in the humi. (Disclaimer: No actual mailboxes were blown up nor were any lives actually endangered in the carrying out of the contract hit or retaliation)
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Hey brother, did you seriously think you set up a hit on a fellow BOTL and get away with it? Mailboxes cost money, never mind endangering the life of an innocent mail carrier. The orange label is made by Rocky Patel for the CI Legends Series, so if you like Rocky I think you will enjoy that one; btw, I think it's been sitting for about 8 - 12 in the humi. (Disclaimer: No actual mailboxes were blown up nor were any lives actually endangered in the carrying out of the contract hit or retaliation)
    As far as your disclaimer goes..... my poor golden retriever looks like one of those hairless cats now.
    jsnake:
    bandyt09:
    As far as your disclaimer goes..... my poor golden retriever looks like one of those hairless cats now.
    Sorry to hear about your dog, I guess there goes my PETA membership. WHOOHOO I guess it's ribs for this weekend!!!!!!!!!!
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Got this sweat package from bandyt09 today. Seems he fulfilled a hit out on me for putting a hit out on another BOTL. The price of doing business I guess. Thank you bandyt09! The Gurkha is a thing of beauty and I don't have this one. The AB Tempus is one of my new favorites. Been wanting to try that La Herencia Oscuro Fuerte. Orange label is a new one and Pepin JJ I haven't had yet either.image ">
    Not mocking you Snake, just got a little chuckle though that you wrote he sent you a "sweat" package instead of sweet. Just pictured going through like 10 sticks just covered in jogging sweat and being like, "mmmmm, thats nice and peppery".
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it was a hot and sweaty package. LMAO. I need to get more sleep.
    jsnake:
    Yeah it was a hot and sweaty package. LMAO. I need to get more sleep.
    Excuse me?? My wife doesn't even comment about my package like that.........
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Nice Package, I also really like the AB Tempus. Def one of my favorites. JZ actually bought a me box of the Tempus Centuria for my new son's arrival.

"Long ashes my friends."

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Krieg:
    Nice Package

Am I sensing some guy love?