Home Non Cigar Related

Female Marine - Semperfi-ed

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
click here] So I saw this and couldn't stop laughing. I never did this while I was in the army but maybe this is just a marine thing or a new training class....

Comments

• Bro that is MP/ Combat Conditioning training...Jarhead style of course.
  • DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    yeah defiantly jar head training shes a trooper though
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Strange that taking pepper spray to the face would be .. training. I would think a shovel to the head would come before a spray to the face.. Though maybe it's for spitting cobras...?
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I'm so mean, I spit cobras.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    urbino:
    I'm so mean, I spit cobras.
    I shoot cobra-spitting urbinos from my eyeballs.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    That's boss.
  • Cops go through similar training. For them to be able to use pepper spray they have to have it sprayed in thier eyes also. In the Marines everything is an oppotunity for training.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    We have a similar training at Best Buy... ya know, to give ya the "Real World" Experience...

It's a little different though, we have you go to take a piss, and then on the walkie you get an emergency "Manager On Duty" call so you have to catch the tip of your weenis in your zipper, swear loudly, then quickly wash your hands and run to the front of the store to get yelled at by a customer for 45min. about how they don't care that their kid spilled Milk Chocolate all over their NEW MP3 player, but it looks like BEST BUY doesn't stand behind THEIR product!

The way you pass is that you have to juggle the tingling sensation in your groin, wondering whether or not the pain has a cold tinge to it denoting blood, or just that you are HOPING there is no blood, listen to the customer, empathize with the customer, calm them down, and then respectfully tell them that we can sell them a NEW MP3 player at a discount, but can't replace one that was misused.... (and then repeat for another 20min. while the customer tells you off and that what you offered isn't good enough)

Funny thing is... this is my day off! I'm in a GREAT MOOD TOO!
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    A new Best Buy is being built a short walk away from my house. I'll be sure to train the manager the first week after it opens :)
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I've been that @sshole at my local Best Buy, well not exactly bc I didn't do anything wrong. Story goes a little like this. I bought a TV they didn't have one locally so they ship it from a store a few hours away. I paid for it the night that it was ordered. When I went back up to pick it up I was informed that it had been sold when it came in. Well after arguing with the **** kid at the counter bc I kept trying to explain to the little twerp that I had already paid for it and that his apology for selling it out from under me wasn't good enough I needed my money back, I finally get an assistant manager. This **** informs me they won't be getting anymore of this TV in and no one else has any AND he can't give me money back! Long story short, 3 TVs later and after finding out along the way that the TV they "accidently" sold was sold to the first **** assistant manager I spoke with, I not only got my money back but I got a $500 gift card from corporate. Thanks for the free Wii ... anyways I'm now a loyal Circuit **** customer.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    I've been that @sshole at my local Best Buy, well not exactly bc I didn't do anything wrong. Story goes a little like this. I bought a TV they didn't have one locally so they ship it from a store a few hours away. I paid for it the night that it was ordered. When I went back up to pick it up I was informed that it had been sold when it came in. Well after arguing with the **** kid at the counter bc I kept trying to explain to the little twerp that I had already paid for it and that his apology for selling it out from under me wasn't good enough I needed my money back, I finally get an assistant manager. This **** informs me they won't be getting anymore of this TV in and no one else has any AND he can't give me money back! Long story short, 3 TVs later and after finding out along the way that the TV they "accidently" sold was sold to the first **** assistant manager I spoke with, I not only got my money back but I got a $500 gift card from corporate. Thanks for the free Wii ... anyways I'm now a loyal Circuit **** customer.
    Well you sir were justified... I know that there are both sides to each story... your story involves you doing nothing and getting screwed, usually that's a good thing... not with electronics
    Lasabar:
    doing nothing and getting screwed, usually that's a good thing... not with electronics
    Adam&Eve would beg to differ
    dutyje:
    Lasabar:
    doing nothing and getting screwed, usually that's a good thing... not with electronics
    Ha ... WP begs to differ as well?
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    Lasabar:
    Ha ... WP begs to differ as well?
    No, she would agree that it's not a good thing with electronics.
    You have the minority there ...