Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Some sticks I'd like to give away - closed

Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭

I've got two packages I'd like to send out to whomever would like them. I don't expect anything in return. I'd rather these sticks go to someone who will actually smoke and enjoy them. I've realized that I'm never going to touch these, and I'm sick of storing them. They are left overs from daily deals, cigar of the month club, and an ill considered purchase of seconds on my part. The packages are nearly identical and consist of the following:

Package #1
4 Rocky Patel 1990 Toro seconds
2 Rocky Patel 1990 Robustos
1 Gurkha Blue Steel
1 Macanudo Gold Robusto
1 El Mejor Emerald
1 Victor Sinclair 10th Aniversary Churchill

Package #2
4 Rocky Patel 1990 Toro seconds
2 Rocky Patel 1990 Robustos
1 Gurkha Blue Steel
1 Macanudo Gold Robusto
1 Perdomo Habano Corojo Robusto
1 Gran Habano Blue Label Churchill

If you'd like me to send you one of these please pm me your info. The first two PMs I get will be the people who get them. I don't want to try and match up names to packages, so no requests. You get what you get. I figure that's a fair trade since it makes my life easier and you have to do almost nothing for free smokes. Also, I don't want to ship to Canada or anywhere outside the Continental 48. Thanks for looking.

One other thing, I've got a ton of stuff to do between now and Tuesday, so I most likely will not be able to ship until Wednesday of next week. I'll try for sooner, but no guarantees.

Thanks.

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    PM sent.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    PM sent. Thanks man, and at least shipping will be cheap to me lol
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    edit nevermind
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    PM sent.
    surfingzeeko:
    PM sent. Thanks man, and at least shipping will be cheap to me lol
    Alrighty guys. Got your info, and I will put the boxes together. Like I mentioned before, I may not be able to ship for a few days. I will pm you tracking info as soon as I get it. Thanks.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I walk away to go to the post office and look what I missed. That will teach me.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Wow - surprised you don't really like the 1990. Good smoke! Well - good on you for hooking up a couple great members here - including one of our new guys!
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Hey man hope I am one of the two. Hawk55 Reese Fuller 5323 Lakevale ter Bowie, MD. 20720 Can trade you some Acid stiks if you like.
    i guess it pays off to live on these forums in my free time lol. I am super excited i don't have any of those sticks and have been wanting to try some of those RP's, and am hoping I get the package with the Gran Habano lol
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    surfingzeeko:
    i guess it pays off to live on these forums in my free time lol. I am super excited i don't have any of those sticks and have been wanting to try some of those RP's
    In general, most of the RP sticks are not all that great. I'm a big fan of the 1990, though! If you enjoy smooth smoking maduros, these are very nice.
    Wait Hawk You might not want to have your info out there... these are public forums bro.

stephen_hannibal:
    Wait Hawk You might not want to have your info out there... these are public forums bro.

+1 on that
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Wow - surprised you don't really like the 1990. Good smoke! Well - good on you for hooking up a couple great members here - including one of our new guys!
    I'm not a fan of the new blend/crop. The older '90s I still like.
  • pm sent
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Wow. I go smoke a cigar, eat dinner, and run an errand, and look what happened.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Dam i decided to spend time with my gf and i missed this...thats it...she needs to leave me alone more often lol...cuz i would HVE LOVED EITHER package!
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Dam i decided to spend time with my gf and i missed this...thats it...she needs to leave me alone more often lol...cuz i would HVE LOVED EITHER package!
    Oddly enough if you leave your GF alone more she'll be the one saying "I would have loved either package."
    And she wont be talking about you... LOL ;)