Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

help

So i have a bomb im building to air monday to a VERY well deserving BOTL. prblem is i just picked up possibly my fav. stick and was gonna smoke it on the 4th. now that i have it i keep going back and fourth on weather to be selfish or generous. so i leave it to you, my brothers. what do i do?
br>even though i am 99% sure it will be airbourne anyways

Comments

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    just ask yourself, WWTBD? What Would Tim's Beard Do?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Awwww dude im touched....... go ahead and send it to me without the special stick, I wont mind ;)
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    illinoisgolf99:
    just ask yourself, WWTBD? What Would Tim's Beard Do?
    heck, the Beard would throw in the special stick, because then he'd just get up from his desk, walk to that gigantic warehouse he calls his personal humi, and grab something better!
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    I dunno, My first thought is that a bomb is already something generous enough... And someone may not appreciate the stick quite as much as you... I mean, Graycliff 1666 and 5 Vegas Relic are both in my top 3 cigars, and tons of people hate those cigars... So if I sent those out thinking I was really generous... The receiver may be all like "wtf? sending me this junk?"

That's a toughy, I tell ya what.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    if its something you have been wanting to try for a long time...you should keep it for yourself...
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Thats it i know i love it but i'm unsure the recipiant will. but who doesnt love an ashton vsg! i know i do. but best part is he doesnt the next brother will! its going!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    dang my mouth has been watering to try that lol
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    GadwinDuil:
    I mean, Graycliff 1666 and 5 Vegas Relic are both in my top 3 cigars, and tons of people hate those cigars... So if I sent those out thinking I was really generous... The receiver may be all like "wtf? sending me this junk?"
    So you're the one who sent that sh*t? Big Smile [:D]

Kidding of course, whether I like a cigar or not, I try always to be appreciative of the thought put into sending me a pack. That said, I think whether or not you include the cigar, the BOTL on the receiving end will be happy regardless.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    I say send it. I tend to enjoy giving out some of the stuff I like best. I usually won't trade stuff that has someone has been kind enough to send to me - like was said before, I'm wowed that somebody took the time and effort to hit me with it. The only time I have made an exception to that rule was when I KNEW the person getting it would enjoy it more than me. Besides with the awesome BOTLs on this forum you can always rest assured that your generosity will not go "unpunished"!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    j0z3r:
    whether I like a cigar or not, I try always to be appreciative of the thought put into sending me a pack. That said, I think whether or not you include the cigar, the BOTL on the receiving end will be happy regardless.
    I'm with Joe on this one!
    Thanks for the input everyone. I've had it and I love it. Thats why I have to send it. Hopefully this doomed brother can enjoy it himself or pass it on to someone else who will.

Time to go assemble a bomb! Hopefully I dont loose a finger or anything
    Just thinking I wonder how this ended up. I feel like you made the right call. Good work my friend.
    ljl:
    Just thinking I wonder how this ended up. I feel like you made the right call. Good work my friend.
    Well I shipped it the 28th and its been forwarded twice now. Have a PIF to send out today so I plan on trying to get some answers on where it was forwarded to now that I have a new addy for this person.

Really hope it surfaces soon. Thankfully I had a humi care pillow in there
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Good choice to send the stick. Very nice thing to do. I love to share sticks that are my fav. that's why I don't ever have them around too long. I want other people to try them and like them too. Once again another outstanding BOTL sending away one of your fav. sticks.
    Thanks. Now I have to resend it seeing as it got forwarded back to me. Have the correct addy now and just have to let them rest a few days then back on the road they go. Luckily for this brother in my sights I have been on a buying frenzy lately and his bomb grew by a few sticks
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    sirfoster83:
    Thanks. Now I have to resend it seeing as it got forwarded back to me. Have the correct addy now and just have to let them rest a few days then back on the road they go. Luckily for this brother in my sights I have been on a buying frenzy lately and his bomb grew by a few sticks
    Awww snap! He was already getting hit now you are making sure you truly blow him away! Very nice!!!
    A little worried this BOTL seem to be MIA lately. Must have took a vacation or something.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    PM
    Back at you Goldy
    0308 1400 0000 6488 0992
    Bomb has been retooled and redeployed!!!

Now to light up a fine smoke and watch the chaos!