Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

squirrel has a wmd in pre-prep...

You all better look out, a massive strike might be coming your way soon...

Comments

• Options
    ohh boy.... cant wait
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Nice. Can't wait to see who gets what
  • Options
    this forum is great....an addiction that keeps growing...lol
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    completly agree and really looking forward to seeing the post and hopefully pics
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    yeah I need to like put addy's in a hat and just draw... It's so damn hard to decide anymore.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy oh boy a magic hat. I prefer to name my boogers and pick a winner that way.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    phobicsquirrel:
    yeah I need to like put addy's in a hat and just draw... It's so damn hard to decide anymore.
    I mean why not just write my address on a bunch of slips of paper, and draw one of those slips from a hat?
  • Options
    ha, boogers and advice on cheating... lol. Actually I have a few people in mind, a lot I mean A LOT of really generous people have stepped up over the last few months.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    very cool pheebs! cant wait to see who gets hit!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    He looks so cute, when he puts on his Army helmet like that doesn't he? LMAO
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Very nice man can't wait to see pics of the destruction awaiting one of our fine brothers!
  • Options
    laker1963:
    lol, oh yeah I can bring back rambo squirrel! you all have to worry about that... lol
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    lol, oh yeah I can bring back rambo squirrel! you all have to worry about that... lol
    I was expecting the avatar change actually. Means the squirrel means business LMAO.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    I was expecting the avatar change actually. Means the squirrel means business LMAO.
    lol, bringing out the big guns!!!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    May The Beard have mercy on this poor BOTL's soul
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    That's the one !! LMAO.
    Sgt. Pheebs !