Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Vote for mini bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Sniper Winsss Theeee Sniper Winssss!!

Ok tonight it's a little dead in here. Vote for the botl that you think should get a mini bomb. One semi-premium stick and a few other good ones will be the prize. Voting ends Sunday 10:00pm eastern time. Don't let it die baby. Package will go out Monday don't be lame and vote for yourself. Tiebreaker will be decided on the flip of a coin held at my house while chugging a beer and smoking a Gurka Mirco Batch. That is all.

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I vote for Bandyt09...guys always sending bombs out for the hell of it and hes an awesome botl!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Letsgowithbob
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The Sniper gets my vote... blow him up
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    ljl. He is a solid BOTL.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I vote for Bandyt09...guys always sending bombs out for the hell of it and hes an awesome botl!
    +1 for Bandyt09
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    I say hit up Majordormo. Great guy!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Firetruckguy! Bomb him!
  • GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    illinoisgolf99:
    Firetruckguy! Bomb him!
    +1 firetruck!
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Bandy 09.. Todd is great ! However his mail box is getting smoked soon so....
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I have two:

1. Joeyjoe21_8 for him putting together the cigars for the Troops bomb.
    2. The Sniper for bringing so much fun to the boards and being just an amazing BOTL on top of that.

Both of these brothers deserve it big time in my book!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    +1 Both are always looking out for their brothers. Great guys
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Actually this is a hard one to pick because so many people deserve it on here
  • bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
    So Far it's Sniper and Bandy in the lead w/3 votes each.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    bige1371:
    No way! I just got putting up a new mailbox after ENFIDEL blew the last one to shreds... which replaced the LAST mailbox which all of you blew to smithereens with the nuclear warhead that ended the Sniper's Box thread!

Considering the holiday (Independence Day) coming up, I say you should bomb the he11 out of a BOTL who is still proudly serving his country... has been super-active on the boards... and frankly, who has been getting a LITTLE big in his britches firing bombs lately himself. Someone like, I dunno, say... ENFIDEL! :-D

Or maybe someone who has been going thru a ton of stuff in his personal life lately. Dude is super generous, and always has great advice for everyone one here - how bout a "we're all thinking of you" bomb headed GMill's way?

I dont know if I can have two votes or not, but those two are both super deserving IMHO!

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    bige1371:
    No way! I just got putting up a new mailbox after ENFIDEL blew the last one to shreds... which replaced the LAST mailbox which all of you blew to smithereens with the nuclear warhead that ended the Sniper's Box thread!

Considering the holiday (Independence Day) coming up, I say you should bomb the he11 out of a BOTL who is still proudly serving his country... has been super-active on the boards... and frankly, who has been getting a LITTLE big in his britches firing bombs lately himself. Someone like, I dunno, say... ENFIDEL! :-D

Or maybe someone who has been going thru a ton of stuff in his personal life lately. Dude is super generous, and always has great advice for everyone one here - how bout a "we're all thinking of you" bomb headed GMill's way?

I dont know if I can have two votes or not, but those two are both super deserving IMHO!

+1, actually, I say bomb 'em both. Yeah, I went there, suggesting a bomb on a military BOTL for independence day LOL..............
    I'm going with the most votes so lets keep them coming. About 4 hours to go. 1 per person please.
    I think everyone wants to know how I am going to chug a beer smoke a cigar flip a coin and type. Me too cmon lets break this tie.
    The flip is heads Sniper wins, not exactly chugging this beer and puffing on a Microbatch. Need address please.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bige1371:
    The flip is heads Sniper wins, not exactly chugging this beer and puffing on a Microbatch. Need address please.
    Wow, 2nd place. I'm so excited. Just being nominated was a honor within itself. I would still like to thank the Forums for allowing to be here, my parents-who without them I wouldn't be the person I am today, the producers of such great tobacco-they are really the ones that made this all possible for me, all the hard working rollers from the Dominican, Nicaragua, Honduras etc. I sorry if I've missed anyone but this was so unexpected.......... Thank you all.
    bandyt09:
    bige1371:
    Wow, 2nd place. I'm so excited. Just being nominated was a honor within itself. I would still like to thank the Forums for allowing to be here, my parents-who without them I wouldn't be the person I am today, the producers of such great tobacco-they are really the ones that made this all possible for me, all the hard working rollers from the Dominican, Nicaragua, Honduras etc. I sorry if I've missed anyone but this was so unexpected.......... Thank you all.
    ROFL!!!
    bige1371:
    Check your pm's Bige
    Lmao. Checking now Enfidl. Thanks
    Glad I can help brother!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    so glad my name didnt come up! i cant afford any more bombs.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Im a winner! Im a WINNER!!! Mom was telling the truth - I AM special!!!

I would like to thank Robbyras & ENFIDEL who voted for me, and bige for his way cool contest & for having the luckiest coin EVER!!!

0496 9011 3100 2316 8767 it's on the way
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    hey bige you got a PM about our trade