Home General Discussion

QUICK UPDATE

In Ohio, Weathrs Miserable HOT. Moms doing ok My Wifes mom Is not good, weak, Thin, Struggling. Im not having a very good time and my wifes 30 miles away. Its not a good trip, Miss my home and LIFE ....

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that, man. Hope your mother in law will be ok. When you guys gonna go back to Cali?
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    prayers are with you Oz
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Thinking of you and your family Oz.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Praying for your family....

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Hang in there, lots of folks praying for ya'll.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    cabinetmaker:
    Hang in there, lots of folks praying for ya'll.
    ^this!
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update Oz. Glad your mom is doing better. As far as your mother-in-law is concerned,it's gonna be rough. I just went through the same thing with my wife's father. Hang in there my friend.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Prayers incoming buddy ...
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Thanks for the update, man. If you find yourself heading a bit farther north, you got a place to grab a cigar in Michigan. Prayers going out for you and the family.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Sorry To hear Ozzie. Those kind of trips are never fun. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family brother.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    gmill880:
    Prayers incoming buddy ...
    + 100! Stay strong bro. At least your mother is doing better, so there is some silver lining to embrace. Hopefully this is when everything else begins an upturn as well. Thanks for the update, as we are all thinking about you!

• my prayers are with you and your family, will send a prayer tonight and every night be strong
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Hey Oz, I know how miserable it is in OH in June and that right there is definitely something that would start me off down the path of frustration, then add in what you have to deal with and the fact that Maria is 30 miles away and it's enough to drive a man insane.
    Here's what you need to do friend.
    Grab a cigar and a big glass of iced tea or lemonade and go find some shade and just let it all go. Much love brother
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Prayer are with you Oz. As for the weather, it is supposed to cool down after today, In fact, for the next couple of days the high will only be in the low 70's before the heat and humidity comes back. Enjoy it while you can.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Stay Strong Oz get back to Cali soon.