Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tick Tick Tick

tick...tick...tick. Sounds like a bomb is on the way...

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    awesome...a new guy here and already sending a bomb lol...excellent job
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    DAMMIT! Just checked on the status of the bomb and found this:"Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible." friggin post office
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Surfingzeeko bombed me today just for being nice and being a Laker fan like him. Dude you rock ! Anyone who has a chance to trade or PIF with Zeeko is very lucky. Zeeko you are a true BOTL.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    brotheradam:
    Surfingzeeko bombed me today just for being nice and being a Laker fan like him. Dude you rock ! Anyone who has a chance to trade or PIF with Zeeko is very lucky. Zeeko you are a true BOTL.
    TWO Lakers fans on the forums now??? Where the he11 is that new forum moderator guy??? D@mn police are never around when you need em... :-D
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    brotheradam:
    TWO Lakers fans on the forums now??? Where the he11 is that new forum moderator guy??? D@mn police are never around when you need em... :-D
    HA!!!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    im a lakers fan to...sorry enfidel... but our team kicks ass
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    im a lakers fan to...sorry enfidel... but our team kicks ass
    Wait how'd I get brought into this? lol I'm a Grizzlies fan anyways! So yeah boooo Lakers....
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Go nuggies!!
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Haters. Don't worry, we'll win it again next year too, just so there's no confusion. It's time for another threepeat!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    surfingzeeko:
    Haters. Don't worry, we'll win it again next year too, just so there's no confusion. It's time for another threepeat!
    +1