Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

LFD Air Benders (roubsto)

So I have 10 of these guys left, I just can't get into this cigar. So I am looking to trade them. I'd be willing to split them up a bit. pm me if your interested, I have had them for a few months.

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    hey bud i want 5.....pm me with what you want in return..i keep hearing about these and need to try them...
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    hey bud i want 5.....pm me with what you want in return..i keep hearing about these and need to try them...
    I want the other 5 at least. PM to ya. Hopefully we can work something out.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    p/m sent
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I am answering pm's as I get them but the first didn't specify how many they would like. I'll keep you all updated as the order of pms that came in. thanks for all the responses.
    phobicsquirrel:
    I am answering pm's as I get them but the first didn't specify how many they would like. I'll keep you all updated as the order of pms that came in. thanks for all the responses.
    didn't see a response. U get my message?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM sent... i'm down for whatever is available...
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Are these the "Matatan" size? If so, that's my favorite size I've had.
    okay so I'm only looking for a few cigars, cao lx2, alec bradley tempus, or liga privada #9's. I prefer the robusto size. If anyone can work this out with me that would be fantastic. Thanks again.
    phobicsquirrel:
    okay so I'm only looking for a few cigars, cao lx2, alec bradley tempus, or liga privada #9's. I prefer the robusto size. If anyone can work this out with me that would be fantastic. Thanks again.
    PM to ya again
    Well I would also take some mow special editions...
    one more time... check it out let me know.
    5 down...
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    um I would love to try some airbenders just not sure if I have anything you might want