Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

new poster

I have been browsing these forums for months now and decided it was probably time to get involved a little bit. First off I have been smoking cigars seriously for a little over a year now. I am ex Air Force and currently work for a power company just south of Denver as a lineman which means I build and repair power lines.

I got started smoking cigars while playing golf and got into the cigar.com COTM club which has helped me to find some sticks I really enjoy. Hopefully In the next few months I can get more involved and get in on some of the games on the forums. Some of the sticks that I really have enjoyed while a COTM member are in no particular order as follows 5 vegas classic, Man 'O' War, Rocky Patel vintage 1992, Sol Cubano Cuban cabinet, Blue Label, Ashton VSG, Graycliff double expresso as well as a few others I am sure that just dont come to mind right away. A few that I hope to try would include God of Fire, The graycliff purple lable legends series, CAO black, Padilla Obsidian and about 1000 others.

Anyway thanks for all the info and interesting reads over the last few months and hopefully soon I can get involved in the trades and games to experience some things I am yet to try.

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Stoogee, welcome to the group.. I like nearly every cigar you mentioned here. It is a wide variety that I also enjoy in cigars too, 5 Vegas, RP92, Graycliff, CAO Black, try some Gran Habano 3 Siglos !! which is my latest favorite.