Home Ratings & Reviews

The best Maduros I smoked so far

The two best maduros I smoke are Cusano 18 and Ricky Patel Vintage 1990. Does anyone know anymore Maduro sticks like these I can try?

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Romeo y Julieta Reserva Maduro, CAO Brazilia, CAO America (Maduro and Connie), and CCom Brazilian Label.
  • Ironmick63Ironmick63 Posts: 100
    wwhwang:
    Romeo y Julieta Reserva Maduro, CAO Brazilia, CAO America (Maduro and Connie), and CCom Brazilian Label.
    I just bought the Nub Maduro yesterday. Have you ever smoke that yet?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I was surprised with the CAO Maduro, red label, I thought it was very good. Some other maduro cigars I enjoy are Padron maduro, Perdomo Lot 23, Habano and 10th Anniversary, Oliva Serie O, La Riqueza. For a jump up in strength, I really enjoyed the Camacho SLR maduro, imo far superior to the natural.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I really enjoyed the Camacho SLR maduro, imo far superior to the natural.
    i agree on all accounts.

speaking of camacho... triple maduro.
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    rock patel has one sold under the name patel bros..i love it. another one that i havent tried yet is the cao brazil...i got one resting in my humi i got in trade. And the brother i got it from said have chocolate milk with it when i smoke it. but i hear the gurkha empire 3 is really good too.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Ironmick63:
    wwhwang:
    I just bought the Nub Maduro yesterday. Have you ever smoke that yet?
    I like the Nub Maduro. I'd also suggest the CAO MX2
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Oliva V Maduro = best one out there IMO.

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Oliva Series G Maduro is very nice also.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Nub Maduro, Camacho Triple Maduro, AF Anejo, 5V AAA, LP no.9 are all great Maduros.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liga Privada No. 9 RP 1990 CAO Brazilia and Ccom Brazilian label still waiting to try out the Nub Maduro.
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Fourtotheflush:
    Oliva V Maduro = best one out there IMO.

+1 and I will add the LHCOF. I have burned through alot of them lately.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Honestly I loved the Gurkha Shaggy and the Nica Libre.

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Padron 1926 maduro. Get at least 2.
  • Ironworker63Ironworker63 Posts: 185
    Ironmick63:
    The two best maduros I smoke are Cusano 18 and Ricky Patel Vintage 1990. Does anyone know anymore Maduro sticks like these I can try?
    Steve...you will definitely enjoy a Oliva Serie 'O' Maduro Robusto...Excellent Smoke!!! I just smoked this one earlier and I'm going to have to stock up on this one.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Have you tried the IT Fire? Its like the cheap mans Camacho Triple Maduro.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Cain Maduro in the 6 x60 size is one of the best smokes I have had so far!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    coachjamie:
    Tastes like a big F'n cigarette to me.
  • TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    You might consider the double maduro from Rocky Patel as well, one of my faves. I'd agree in regards to the Olivia "O" as well.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I didn't know RP vintage '90 had a maduro wrapper...? Huh.. Well I'd go with:
    Oliva V maddy
    LFD chisel maddy
    camacho triple maddy
    padron '26 80th maddy
    These would be mine.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    JSaint:
    Have you tried the IT Fire? Its like the cheap mans Camacho Triple Maduro.
    I have and I liked it. Don't know where to get them anymore.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Oliva G Maduro
    CCOM Brazillian
    262 Paradigm
    AF Hemingway Maduro
    CAO MX2
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    CAO Brazilla
    Comacho Triple Maduro
    262 Paradigm
    CAO Maduro
    RP 1992?
    Perdomo Maduro
    Gurkha Black Dragon
    I feel like I could do this all day...
  • Ironmick63Ironmick63 Posts: 100
    Ironworker63:
    Ironmick63:
    Steve...you will definitely enjoy a Oliva Serie 'O' Maduro Robusto...Excellent Smoke!!! I just smoked this one earlier and I'm going to have to stock up on this one.
    John I smoke that one the other day. It was a very good smoke, one to put on my fav list.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Ironmick63:
    I would have to say:

Camacho Triple Maduro
    Rocky Patel I-Press - Very Tasty!
    Padron 1964 Anniv Maduro
    RP Olde World Reserve Maduro (robusto)

"Long ashes my friends."

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Pacman84:
    Liga Privada No. 9 RP 1990 CAO Brazilia and Ccom Brazilian label still waiting to try out the Nub Maduro.
    I just tried one of the Ccom Brazilian cigars couple weeks ago and enjoyed it! Lots of flavor with a great price, can't beat it.

"Long ashes my friends."

• coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    docbp87:
    coachjamie:
    Tastes like a big F'n cigarette to me.

Well, I have never smoked a cigarette so I can't comment on that one. I have had all three Cains in the 6 x 60 size and loved each one of them.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Oliva V maddy
    LFD chisel maddy
    camacho triple maddy
    padron '26 80th maddy
    These would be mine.
    I think the RP Vintage '90 only comes in maduro...... at least that's the only wrapper Ccom has.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Ironmick63:
    If you liked the RP Vintage 90, then you might as well take an RP maduro tour...... Try the Decade, Edge Maduro, Vintage 92, Olde World Reserve, Patel Brothers (maduro, I think....), I-Press, Double Maduro..... Also Indian Tabac Maduro is made by RP.... very good bang for your buck there.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    lilwing88:
    Ironmick63:
    If you liked the RP Vintage 90, then you might as well take an RP maduro tour...... Try the Decade, Edge Maduro, Vintage 92, Olde World Reserve, Patel Brothers (maduro, I think....), I-Press, Double Maduro..... Also Indian Tabac Maduro is made by RP.... very good bang for your buck there.

It might just be that I haven't tried many RPs and am looking to add more maduro's to my humi, but that right there looks like a fine idea for a sampler...
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Oliva V maddy
    LFD chisel maddy
    camacho triple maddy
    padron '26 80th maddy
    These would be mine.
    I think the RP Vintage '90 only comes in maduro...... at least that's the only wrapper Ccom has.
    Yep, the 90 is a Connecticut Broadleaf maduro. The 92 is an Ecuadorian Sumatra.