Home General Discussion

Mission Accomplished

Buddy and I both knocked out our MOW Badge today. Mission Accomplished....we're goin' home boys.

Comments

• surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Gentleman:
    Buddy and I both knocked out our MOW Badge today. Mission Accomplished....we're goin' home boys.

But you get docked points for doing it while drinking smirnoff ice :P
  • GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    We knew we had that coming haha.
  • MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Congrats

Good job guys

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    nice job guys, ill hopefully be going for my badge sometime soon!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    good job..hays and i are doing it on friday i believe...but we wont be drinking smirnoffs, its steaks and guiness all day lol..
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    100 points for doing it.

minus 1,000,000 for the drink choice ;)

all kidding aside... bravo!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Ah, but you didn't do the MoW SE figurado? Sorry, you only get the MoW Weekend Warrior badge for doing three. Big Smile [:D]
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Lol. Smirnoff Ice? :P If I pair cigars with alcohol, it's either a dark Guinness, a pale Hoegaarden, Captain Morgan's Private Stock, or Crown Royal (because I can't afford Johnnie Walker Green Label).
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Since you like Smirnoff malt beverages so much, you might look into the White Owl badge for your next achievement ;)
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Ah, but you didn't do the MoW SE figurado? Sorry, you only get the MoW Weekend Warrior badge for doing three. Big Smile [:D]
    All 4 sticks in all available sizes. That's like 15 or 16 sticks? I think. Stick out tongue [:P]
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    welcome to the club.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Thats what I thought...
    Alex Svenson:
    welcome to the club.
    You may be the Chief Merchant... but are you a member? :)
    NYHCx516x:
    Alex Svenson:
    welcome to the club.
    You may be the Chief Merchant... but are you a member? :)
    And yes... thats a Hair Club for Men reference in there.... lol
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Ewwww, and GRAPE at that. Going for your Backwoods badge next?
    Negative. He's going for the Black and Mild badge next lol.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    You guys are in. The force is growing weekly now. We will soon be company size and who knows, maybe one day we will be an entire army of MOW warriors.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    good job..hays and i are doing it on friday i believe...but we wont be drinking smirnoffs, its steaks and guiness all day lol..
    HELLS YEAH that's the plan!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Gentleman:
    We knew we had that coming haha.
    wow, I would think that they would really mess up the taste of the cigar... though you do lose some cool points.. hehe
  • GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    We knew you guys would be on us about the Smirnoff. Alcohol is "difficult" for us to obtain, if you catch my drift lol.
  • haha, can you photoshop the smirnoff out of the picture!
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Gentleman:
    We knew you guys would be on us about the Smirnoff. Alcohol is "difficult" for us to obtain, if you catch my drift lol.
    Thats why you put on your running shoes and visit an Albertsons :) lol jk...
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with zeeko. Go for it lol.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    KCW:
    j0z3r:
    Thats what I thought...
    I was under the impression that, mathematically....

Original MOW + Ruination + Virtue = MOW Badge, and

Original MOW + Ruination + Virtue + SE = MOW Special Forces patch.

Is this not the case???

• Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    Hmm...that's what I get for not logging in more frequently. What exactly is this MOW Badge?
    Dude Love:
    Hmm...that's what I get for not logging in more frequently. What exactly is this MOW Badge?
    The Man O' War badge is basically just a title that you can earn by taking the Man O' War challenge. Challenge is to smoke Man O' War (including Ruination and Virtue) all within a 24 hour period in no particular order.

Here's the list below:

Man O' War Badge = Original MoW, Virtue, and Ruination in 1 day
    Man O' War Special Forces = Original, Virtue, Ruination, and Special Edition in 1 day

Attached Citations:

Combat Pin = Virtue and Original back to back
    Bronze Star = Original and Ruination back to back
    Silver Star = Virtue, Original, and Ruination back to back
    Ranger Tab = All 4 back to back
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    wwhwang:
    Lol. Smirnoff Ice? :P If I pair cigars with alcohol, it's either a dark Guinness, a pale Hoegaarden, Captain Morgan's Private Stock, or Crown Royal (because I can't afford Johnnie Walker Green Label).
    Whang, you have to create a badge for doing it while drinking smirnoff Ice, maybe fuscia badge? I cant say anything, I havent hit it yet!
    Fourtotheflush:
    wwhwang:
    Whang, you have to create a badge for doing it while drinking smirnoff Ice, maybe fuscia badge? I cant say anything, I havent hit it yet!
    How's about a rainbow badge?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    KCW:
    j0z3r:
    Thats what I thought...
    I was under the impression that, mathematically....

Original MOW + Ruination + Virtue = MOW Badge, and

Original MOW + Ruination + Virtue + SE = MOW Special Forces patch.

Is this not the case???

Could be...I was poking fun more than anything.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I think I'll try for mine as soon as I can get a MoW Virtue...hmmmm...what to drink though? I know...Shirley Temple!! JK

"Long ashes my friends."