Home General Discussion

Nub Sweepstake

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
So whos gonna win these 3 boxes of Nubs?? Good luck everyone! Contest ends today!

Comments

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    who here has won a sweepstake before?
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    jsnake won a contest I believe
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    i never see anyone who wins...i would love to know who wins lol
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    rossdavey2:
    who here has won a sweepstake before?
    I think the last contest was also won by someone on the forum and they posted that they won. I forget who it was though.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I can tell you who it won't be. . . . me!
  • ive never won anything, scratch that .....an freakin ice castle back in 4thh grade..lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    undulac:
    hard to win when you dont enter.
    I am entered yet I never have won anything in my life lol..im unlucky..but If I win...I will donate a box to the troops!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing the winner will be decided at the end of the day? Or morning tomorrow? Anyways, kinda doubt I'd win. Only thing I won was extra work because I didn't want to spend 30 bucks to go to the Army Ball. But hey, if I do win, I'll probably send mini-bombs to quite a few deserving BOTL.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    kuzi16:
    undulac:
    hard to win when you dont enter.
    I'm entered, I just don't ever win anything.
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Would so love to win....never won anything like that myself either.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    coachjamie:
    I've never really won anything myself. I would love to win this one.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    sirfoster83:
    coachjamie:
    I've never really won anything myself. I would love to win this one.
    I'm in the same boat I keep entering but I never win :(
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I would love to win that deal. The funny part is, if I did win, I'd end up giving away more than I would keep. I'd be sending out some major bombs and sharing with a few friends here in my area. I have a buddy out in west TX that I grew up with who isn't buying any smokes right now because he has to have knee surgery and is saving money for the time he will be off work. I'd make sure he has enough smokes to last through his recovery.
    PuroFreak:
    I would love to win that deal.
    if i win it ill send you almost all of them then. i wont have room in my humidor. ill spread the wealth.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    kuzi16:
    PuroFreak:
    if i win it ill send you almost all of them then. i wont have room in my humidor. ill spread the wealth.
    Obama would be proud
    bbc020:
    kuzi16:
    PuroFreak:
    Obama would be proud
    glad to see you back on the boards

he would be proud. however, this was me regulating myself as an individual... not the government forcing me to redistribute.

i like to call it charity
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Just like most of you. Generally; not a winner
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I dont know about you guys but I am planning to win these. CCOM wouldn't crush ALL my hopes and dreams would they?
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Goldy:
    I dont know about you guys but I am planning to win these. CCOM wouldn't crush ALL my hopes and dreams would they?
    Afriad they will but on the bright side when I win we can meet up and burn a few together
    Think it's end of work day for CCom. Anyone win? Or is it announced on the 1st?
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Lies! I wish I won and I hope I win this one.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    jsnake:
    dennisking:
    Lies! I wish I won and I hope I win this one.
    A forum member did win in the last couple of months though. Next month I'm just gonna call Tim and tell him that if he doesn't let me win the contest, I'm gonna sneak into his home and steal the beard off his face!
    lol..he sleeps with a gun under his pillow just for people like you lol.. yeah i wish they would announce sumthing about the winner! lol
    How much you wanna bet it's some guy that never posts on the forums and only buys like once a year lol.
  • GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    I declare that if I shall win, 1 box will go to me, and at least 1 box giveaway via bombs or contest. The fate of the third box is to be determined.

Signed,
    Gentleman
    yeah ur right it will probably be some guy who never uses the forums and bought once a long ass time ago...they should change the rules to be a forum only member deal kinda thing...must post at least 25 times or something lol ..
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Ive never won anything boo! I wish I would win this lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Last couple of B&M events I've gone to I have won something!

So I guess the Nubs are mine :)

• Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    wwhwang:
    How much you wanna bet it's some guy that never posts on the forums and only buys like once a year lol.
    Guarantee! I've been entering for more than 4 years, never won it yet. Thats a lot of cigars though, would be cool!