Home Non Cigar Related

life

man all i can say is when it rains it pours i need a vacation guys things just keep getting worse. sorry havent been on much lately alot of issues going on ...

Comments

• dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Hope everything clears up soon, Dias. Starting a business can be quite overwhelming. From those I know in a wide range of businesses, things don't settle down until well after the first year or two when you get in a rhythm. That goes for a lot of things in your career. I hope you're at least having fun!
  • DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    yeah thats going pretty smooth atm other crap like i said i ened a vacation any ideas where i should go? a place with lots of cigars!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    DiasFlak:
    yeah thats going pretty smooth atm other crap like i said i ened a vacation any ideas where i should go? a place with lots of cigars!
    I had a **** weekend too... but as far as a vacation spot... That's gonna be tough with hurricane season.. pretty much can only go west!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Hang in there, Dias. (I'm not a big vacationer, so no suggestions there.)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    DiasFlak:
    Ring... Ring... Vegas is calling !! ( that was an old school phone. )
  • What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. Keep fighting Bro. Good Luck and God Speed.
  • i might not have the most life experience here, but the way i see it is that people just have to keep rolling with the punches. Life might bear down on you pretty hard but that's when you turn to your friends and your cigars and you look at life and give it a big SCREW OFF!!
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I'll be cruising with Royal Caribbean in November and there's a cigar bar on board. Just a suggestion.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Never seen a hurricane in Italy. The wife and I have been a few times and actually got engaged there, we love it.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Rob1110:
    I'll be cruising with Royal Caribbean in November and there's a cigar bar on board. Just a suggestion.
    That sounds like a good one to me. I'm not much of a vacationer, but I could definitely see myself going on a cruise again. My liver would hate me, but what the hell has it done for me lately anyhow?
    hmm my birthday is in november...
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    DUde, you live in Indiana. Isn't every day a vacation? Sorry, just kidding. I spent some time at vero beach in florida, great place if you're looking to do nothing but smoke, drink and watch waves...oh, plus hot women.
  • Big DanBig Dan Posts: 69
    life will always throw u obstacles its how you overcome them with your head held high that makes you a true man. life always has the potential to get better tho and thats wats so great. keep working hard and if u feel so desperate as to need a vacation than take one but actually take that vacation leave ALL the STRESS for example turn OFF your CELL phone get OFF the COMPUTER go play golf and smoke cigars and drink whiskey and do what ever you enjoy but get away from the stuff causing you stress and yes this might seem difficult so plan ur days ahead of time so that u are constantly busy and dont allow for distractions just go out there to get away.
    Well said Dan, and I do agree. I by no means have the most stressful life, but I have my share... so each evening I settle down outside under the stars, just me, a cigar and a glass of water and I watch my troubles float away on a cloud of smoke... no stress, no problems; just me, a starry sky and a good smoke.
  • BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    exactly your only going to live once there is no need to dwell on your troubles you should look at everything you have and be appreciative of every success and obstacle youve overcome
  • Hope things get better. I'm going into business for myself next year and I'm already stressing over it. What is it that you're going into business for? As far as cigars, your couch can be your best friend.
    aah things are better now but i own my own server company yeah i dont smoke in the house the gf hates it bah i think ill make myself a cigar room full of humidors and i can smoke in
    bah forgot to say thanks for everyones input!
    DiasFlak:
    i think ill make myself a cigar room full of humidors and i can smoke in
    I'll help, provided that you make a door to outside and give me a key. :)
  • BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    DiasFlak:
    bah forgot to say thanks for everyones input!

no problem, i hope things get better