Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Karma Bomb

Gentlemen, the late great John Lennon said it best - INSTANT KARMA'S GONNA GET YA!

You know who you are.

You know what you did.

We all saw it.

You thought you got away with it.

You had better think again. :-D

Comments

• surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    the infidels thought that they could get away with it lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    You're bombing yourself? but Glen you have so much to live for! Don't do it brother!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    AJ Fernandez H'akbar! BOOOM!
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    It must be time...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    You're bombing yourself? but Glen you have so much to live for! Don't do it brother!
    Sounds like the rambings of a guilty man E. You're not nervous are you? I mean, you dont have anything to be nervous ABOUT, right? Oh, wait a minute... :-D
    The Cank:
    It must be time...
    HIGH time Cank Daddy! Old boy thought he would just slide by after doing what he did - UH UH! Not on my watch! LOL :-D
    surfingzeeko:
    the infidels thought that they could get away with it lol
    I KEEEEL HIM!!!
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    Sounds like the rambings of a guilty man E. You're not nervous are you? I mean, you dont have anything to be nervous ABOUT, right? Oh, wait a minute... :-D
    Me nervous....palease that's an understatement...lol I didn't do anything. I swear I even have witnesses.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Gentlemen, the late great John Lennon said it best - INSTANT KARMA'S GONNA GET YA!

You know who you are.

You know what you did.

We all saw it.

I thought it was "Karma's a ***!" LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    The Sniper:

You know who you are.

You know what you did.

We all saw it.

I thought it was "Karma's a ***!" LOL
    LOL Maybe I will use that as the title of the book Im going to write about this bomb after it lands. :-D
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    Me nervous....palease that's an understatement...lol I didn't do anything. I swear I even have witnesses.
    Mmm HMM! Your honor, I would like to respectfully submit MrMoke's "Vote for the Mini-Bomb" thread and the $25 stick you blew my brand-new mailbox up with FOR NO GOOD REASON as Exhibit 1A & 1B as evidence.

The prosecution rests its case. LMAO!

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    Mmm HMM! Your honor, I would like to respectfully submit MrMoke's "Vote for the Mini-Bomb" thread and the $25 stick you blew my brand-new mailbox up with FOR NO GOOD REASON as Exhibit 1A & 1B as evidence.

you would make an EXCELLENT lawyer lol
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Me thinks The sniper has no one to blame but himself! LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

And now the defense presents itself against last name Sniper first name The. The stick in question that blew up his mail box was instant karma being carried out on him for blowing up Mr. Enfidls mail box with an equally impressive stick and bomb that destroyed his brand new mail box. Furthermore the vote was nothing more. Than calling in air support or a uav drone attack against someone who is a known Sniper and bomber of fine brothers of the leaf. The defense rests its case.....lmao!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of Karma - Check out the song Karma from the new Sevendust cd Cold Day Memory. Killer song!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LuuvsS4m14
    Please see the thread "So I was blown away" on the Trades, Passes & Bombs forum to see the results of what Karma will getcha... :-D
    Very nice bro! You should have told me! Lol nice tactics btw throwing people off your trail by making it look like it was me. Tu Shea my friend tu shea
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    The Sniper:
    Please see the thread "So I was blown away" on the Trades, Passes & Bombs forum to see the results of what Karma will getcha... :-D

YES!!! Good job brotha!
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    I was totally shock with this one. I was thinking "man I wish old Sniper had PMed me so I could have gotten in on the bombing" only for it to land at my door.

Your a clever one Mr Sinper.
    rossdavey2:
    Yes he is....yes he is
    ENFIDL:
    rossdavey2:
    Yes he is....yes he is
    I have my moments. :-D Thanks again for the kind words fellas, you humble me.