Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for...**closed**

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Anyone want to trade with me? I'm looking for the following cigars to add to my collection. I would like to make a trade with someone that might have all, just so we can save $ on shipping. Just looking for these cause I dont want to purchase a box or even a 5 pack cause one I dont want to spend the money right now and just want to have a good variety of cigars.

I've listed the cigars in order of "want" list
Pardon 26 or 64, but Maduro
Camacho Triple Maduro
Graycliff DE
Camacho PE

I've got some cigars that I can trade out, I do have Opus X I can trade out, CAO Soprano LE, a few DPG's, MoW Ruinations...I'm open to trade our some of my stuff. Just shoot me a PM.

Thanks

Shawn

Have all those now except for the Padron, but I'm just gonna wait on it. Thanks!

Comments

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    You have over $100 worth of cigars you are wanting, might want to put up some higher quality sticks for trade...just saying (excluding the opus of course).

"Long ashes my friends."

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    You have over $100 worth of cigars you are wanting, might want to put up some higher quality sticks for trade...just saying (excluding the opus of course).
    Hmm...didnt realize that. Maybe I need to rethink this trade for now. Thanks
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    zeebra:
    Krieg:
    +1 I've got your list but to be frank with you I would want higher end sticks in trade....that's just me but I am also trying to get my "everyday cigar" inventory down to a min.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    It might be over $100 at retail. In reality though, if all those cigars were bought on deals or auction, you're talking more like $40-$50 maybe. I've gotten Triple Maduros for $5-6 each, Padron 1964 Natural toros for about $13 each, Camacho PE for $10-$11 each, Graycliff DE for $6. Not saying that those prices are necessarily common, but unless you buy everything at retail it's not over $100.
    j0z3r:
    It might be over $100 at retail. In reality though, if all those cigars were bought on deals or auction, you're talking more like $40-$50 maybe. I've gotten Triple Maduros for $5-6 each, Padron 1964 Natural toros for about $13 each, Camacho PE for $10-$11 each, Graycliff DE for $6. Not saying that those prices are necessarily common, but unless you buy everything at retail it's not over $100.
    Thats kinda what I was going by, but didnt want to buy 5 of each. I saw the DE and PE in 5 packs for about $6 for the DE and $10 for PE's. Thanks Joe!
    Sandman1am:
    zeebra:
    Krieg:
    +1 I've got your list but to be frank with you I would want higher end sticks in trade....that's just me but I am also trying to get my "everyday cigar" inventory down to a min.
    I see. Let me know if there is something you are looking for that I might have. Thanks!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    With the exception of Padron 1964 maduros, I could do your list if nobody else can/will match all items...I can only offer the 1964 habano toro, still an excellent smoke if you ask me, though I can't say how it compares to the maduro as I've not had one.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    He's got Opus X on the table, nuff said...lol